TRT and Bags Under Eyes: Water retention?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I am on TRT for more than a year by now and I noticed that I have really ugly bags under one my eyes since half a year (not dark ring more of a red sack).
Could that be a side effect of TRT like liquid retention or? If so what can I do to diminish that?
Should also inform that I love drinking wine and on daily basis like they do in south Europe with food.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I am on TRT for more than a year by now and I noticed that I have really ugly bags under one my eyes since half a year (not dark ring more of a red sack).
Could that be a side effect of TRT like liquid retention or? If so what can I do to diminish that?
Should also inform that I love drinking wine and on daily basis like they do in south Europe with food.

I highly doubt this is a neg symptom of TRT so hold tight till your next round of blood work.

bruin

if you were experiencing water retention it would most likely be a condition that you would notice overall facially and not in one specific area, as you mention one eye.

ALEX

Hi Tommy !

Do you also have liquid retention in your calves or foot ?
Do you know about your TSH level ? ( Hipotireoid is one of the top causes of such bags under the yes )
What about your current Estradiol ? ( Another common cause for liquid retention ... )
Another cause : GH therapy in higher doses.

Never over look the power of the most low cost and most beneficial part of a healthy life style a gal of water a day and if not doing this now you will be amazed in as little as 30 days on all the different positive effect you will feel on your body ! After the 1st week of peeing all the time , lol :)

Also are you getting plenty of sleep a minimum of 7 to 8 hrs ?

Also the peptide Semorlin will assist in this issue !

Oh and if you don't mind a sun free tan MT-II will help mask this effect of baggy eyes :)

NO SODAS ! :D

ALEX

Never over look the power of the most low cost and most beneficial part of a healthy life style a gal of water a day and if not doing this now you will be amazed in as little as 30 days on all the different positive effect you will feel on your body ! After the 1st week of peeing all the time , lol :)

Also are you getting plenty of sleep a minimum of 7 to 8 hrs ?

Also the peptide Semorlin will assist in this issue !

Oh and if you don't mind a sun free tan MT-II will help mask this effect of baggy eyes :)

NO SODAS ! :D

Please can you tell us a little more about "Semorlin" and its effects ? I would apreciate.
Tks.

bruin

I noticed that I have really ugly bags under one my eyes since half a year (not dark ring more of a red sack).

Alex, well I stand corrected, so much for a different Dr and a different opinion. I experienced a puffy bag under one eye on 2 occasions, same eye, (R). I cut back on the HCG and T. have noticed (L) ankle swelling on maybe 3 occasions. after the swelling abated. I gradually went back to my reg dose and no issues.

ALEX

I noticed that I have really ugly bags under one my eyes since half a year (not dark ring more of a red sack).

Alex, well I stand corrected, so much for a different Dr and a different opinion. I experienced a puffy bag under one eye on 2 occasions, same eye, (R). I cut back on the HCG and T. have noticed (L) ankle swelling on maybe 3 occasions. after the swelling abated. I gradually went back to my reg dose and no issues.

Bruin, Tks for your comments. Therefore I have a question: Do you think that HCG can cause liquid retention by its own or just by its effect on Estradiol ?

Please can you tell us a little more about "Semorlin" and its effects ? I would apreciate.
Tks.

With all due respects ! I am not a Dr. and just my own experience and we as men retain knowledge better when we get several opinions on a product ! I would recommend that you Google it or even get pure opinion and not so much facts from YouTube ! It is an anti-aging product used by anti-aging clinics and the stars in Hollywood ! It improves forehead wrinkles and crows feet and many other benefits such as natural release of GH :)

ALEX

Bruin, Tks for your comments. Therefore I have a question: Do you think that HCG can cause liquid retention by its own or just by its effect on Estradiol ?

I still say again on fluid retention get that Gal of water a day in and no guessing ! filter a gal and take it with you and pour from Gal Jug and upon waking when your feet hit the floor drink 16oz of warm lemon water and you will be amazed a what happens in the next 20 to 30 minutes :)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me