Travelling with HCG or having a break from it

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi Folks,

At the end of this month I´ll work in Italy for four month and I will take with me the normal Testosterone gear for weekly injection, but I don´t really feel like taking along the HCG with the hassle of getting bacteriostatic water which I make by myself here where I live etc.. I don´t want to carry to much liquids with me on the trips since I also will visit Germany during that time.
I´ve been on HCG for 2-3 month by now and I feel OK but nothing really different than before beside the look of my testicles. So my worries are what to expect if I just stop HCG abruptly for four month, like crashing etc..?? Shall increase the dose of testo and DHEA (I take 25mg per day) to compensate or just leave it like now? Any tips?

Thx!
Tommy

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I think your reservations are unfounded, you're already traveling with your gear so I don't see what the hangup is with taking along the HcG, too. I'm certain you won't die but 4 months seems long enough to have atrophy and organ (testes) failure set in that you may not recover from. I too, I'm not sold on HcG, beyond the cosmetic primarily but I still take it, there are other hormones produced in your nuts, too.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Tommy

You can stop HCG as long as your TRT is not stopped. Your testicles will shrink but you can get them to regain size when you come back. Have a good trip.

Do not forget to have yours and your doctor's name on the testosterone bottle!

I just wanted to chime in here since I read this and have since traveled with HcG and TCyp. TSA didn't bat an eye at my vials or syringes, breezed right through in my carry on, undeclared, traveling both ways.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I carry a bunch of meds and syringes with me and have had no problems even though I could be profiled as a foreign bodybuilder LOL

bruin

I am always " on the road " I found that sometimes the HCG travel stuff was just not worth the trouble. So prior to a small trip Ill bring my dosing up to date ( pro rate the admin ) based on when my next inj is to take place. When I return pick up the routine with simple calculations about where I left off, and Im back on track.

Thanks guys!
I am already in Germany and so far no problem with customs. This Saturday I am going to Sicily with loads of testo and Hcg so hopefully I won´t have any problems. I have prescription for everything beside the HCG which I will run the risk of taking with me. After all only 5 ampules so I am not afraid.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me