Bass

Hey guys, just to share with you. I spent Christmas and Friday in
hospital due to a racing heart beat. Not sure what it was, doctors ran
all kind of testing cad scans, mri's, blood work, etc... And couldn't
find anything. I ate quite a bit as expected you know, Christmas
dinner, cookies and what not, also took my usual supplements and went to
work out, right after my first set i felt my heart racing, didn't feel
right, i hooked up heart rate monitor also checked my pulse and it was
at 209 bpm. No pain or discomfort, just scared the crap out of me.
Wife called the ambulance and the highly suggested that I go to er, so
I did.

Anyway, I'm home now but my heart is still acting up, pvc's. I was told to stay away from caffeine and sugars for a while. any of you experienced a similar thing?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bass

no, just my regular TRT protocol,

60 mgs twice a week and 250 iu hCG twice a week, AI on and off. I was taking the following supplements,

NAC, 600-1200 mg ed
Chromium Picolinate, 200 mcg ed
Bifido GI Balance, 25 mg ed
Taurine, 1000 mg ed
Zinc, 30 mg ed
L-Arginine, 700 mg twice ed
BCAA, once a day prior or during workout

BTW, this experience happens to me once in a long while but only lasts about 2-3 seconds, this time it lasted 3-4 minutes. I also ate lots of sugars that day and started my chest workout one hour after I ate a big meal, usually I workout at least two hours after a meal.

I have a heart condtion (minor) but your story sounds familiar, I have to watch the volume I eat along with salt and sugar or I'm miserable and a racing heart is just the beginning. But I see to be more sensitive to salt.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Holy cow bassman! Glad you're home and at least things are progressing towards back to normal. Presume they ran the gamut for blood work and A to Z in exams? Keep us posted on any discoveries from your medical team.

Bass

thanks for the replies guys, so far the magnesium is doing the trick! I been having way less PVC's and the racing heart beat has not occurred so far. back to my regular workout routines, so far so good. will keep you posted.

Bass

Thanks Nelson! I don't know if its placebo effect but this magnesium supplementation is doing wonders for me. I been fighting muscle and joint pain for so many years and so many doctors, testing, pain killers, etc... and now with less than two weeks into magnesium I am feeling a huge relief. also blood pressure is better than normal every day! I can't wait to rum BW to see what effect it has on my lipids. we'll keep you posted.

D

DeMegaMan619

Thanks Nelson! I don't know if its placebo effect but this magnesium supplementation is doing wonders for me. I been fighting muscle and joint pain for so many years and so many doctors, testing, pain killers, etc... and now with less than two weeks into magnesium I am feeling a huge relief. also blood pressure is better than normal every day! I can't wait to rum BW to see what effect it has on my lipids. we'll keep you posted.

which magnesium supp are you taking? I had an issue with PVC's as well. Potassium supp helped me.

Bass

Over the counter, but just got a bottle of jigsaw magnesium, so far it's making pvc's worse, maybe it's the b12 they have in it, but over the counter cheap one works better! It's magnesium malate, slow release.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me