Women Hormone supplements

Buy Lab Tests Online

andreakeens

I am currently occupied with a heavy strength training routine and willing to take some supplements in the category of HorHor women's hormone support. However I am prescribed to use Prevent 5mg by my doctor for other medical reasons. My question is is it possible for a woman to take two different hormone supplements at the same time without having any risks.

To be specific I was targeting to add something like MRM Pregnenolone or Irwin Naturals EstroPause to my supplement stack. A woman's perspective will be highly appreciated

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Hi Andrea, obviously my input isn't from a female perspective, but I've been active for many years in support and discussion forums that involve BHRT protocols for females; mostly directed towards peri and post menopausal. My wife has also been treated in the past with rhythmic and static BHRT protocols, so I've actually found the ladies side of it to be quite intriguing and challenging!

To answer your question about the possibility of taking different hormones at the same time "without" having risks(?) ... It's kind of a Yes and No answer. Yes, women can take a variety of hormones at the same time, depending on the diagnosis, deficiencies, and health factors. Obviously, it might be a "No" with prescribing estrogen, or precursor hormones if cancer is detected, or other conditions that could prohibit hormone treatment.

Everyone's situation is unique, so it's really an individual thing based on where you are at and what you are trying to accomplish. Pregnenolone can be a great supplement for both men and women, and in many cases you will find it is complimented with DHEA, B12, magnesium and even GABA.

If you feel inclined to post any current labs, and any comments on your current condition(s), I will gladly give some comments back. It would be good to know if you are experiencing peri/post menopausal stages, and if estrogen dominance is evident? Depending on estrogen and progesterone, there's a litany of imbalance possibilities that can factor into other variables like the adrenals, thyroid, low test (serum & free), and not to overlook iron, calcium, B12 & D3.

Dr. Uzzi Reiss has two (2) really good books that I would suggest you checkout ... http://uzzireissmd.com/ (Natural Superwoman and Natural Hormone Balance) ... Here to help, welcome to EM!

Not everyone should take hormonal pills.

Not everyone should take hormonal pills. You will be asked questions about your medical history, such as whether you or anyone in your family has a history of blood clots. In addition, you won’t be given estrogen pills if you have certain types of migraine headaches . There are different doses of hormones in different hormonal pills, full list you can look here. Your gynecologist may prescribe a progestin–only pill if there is a medical reason why you should not take estrogen. Please tell your GYN team if you have migraine headaches or a family history of blood clots or strokes.

ratbag

Yes blood clots are a concern I learned first hand with my wife. She started taking Pregnenolone and she got blood clots in her legs. She was hospitalised and put on blood thinners until it resolved. She still has black and blue marks on her leg from where it occurred. Her symptoms started as pain in her leg and slowly got worse. She thought she must have hit her leg on something so she ignored it.. but it got worse until she was hospitalised, scanned, diagnosed and put on blood thinners.

[h=4]After leaving hospital[/b][FONT=&quot]You're still at risk of developing a blood clot in the days and weeks after leaving hospital, so you might be advised to continue preventative measures for a short period. Your care team will discuss this with you before you are discharged.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You may be given compression stockings to wear until you are fully mobile, and you may need to keep using anticoagulants for several weeks. You should also take care to stay as mobile as possible and keep yourself well hydrated.
[/FONT]

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching