Hello I'm new to this forum and trt

Buy Lab Tests Online

hiram1st

Hello im 44, secondary hypogonadyl been on trt now for 5 months and still trying to get dialed in. I have tons of questions I will be asking. Joined several forums and been educating myself but as many forums there are seems like there are many veried opinions on things to. So not sure what to go by.

Looking forward to learning from you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
hiram, welcome I just started TRT Dec. 4th so I really have a lot of learning to do. I have read a number of books on TRT and I have read testosterone wisdom 3 times.

I'm on about 11 months and still working the fine tuning aspects, it's quite a journey, this is a good friendly forum. When asking specific advice, have your bloodwork and dosing at the ready, everyone wants to help the next guy!

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Welcome hiram!

We created Excel Male to be the voice of truth when it comes to men's health and TRT as well.

You find a lot of material in the site and within the stickies in each forum that will educate you and hopefully answer any questions you have.

Please don't hesitate to use the forums for any questions you may have or to chime in where you can on other treads to share your experiences.

Welcome to your new home!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching