Need a HRT doctor in North Houston/The Woodlands

Buy Lab Tests Online

crash1270

Hello, I have been using the local low T center for my TRT. They have been good but don't seem to know much about coming off of TRT. I had to really push them to prescribe HCG for the atrophy. I am also taking anastrozole. I have had to take a break from TRT due to a case of Central Serous Retinopathy. Basically they said to continue my HCG 250 iu 2x week. The retinopathy is starting to go away. I have been taking Rhodiola, Shizandra and Ashwagonda, an herbal mix from vitamin world that is supposed to help with stress. I'm not working out near as much. Trying to keep stress level down..meditating, etc. This eye condition is getting better!!
Originally tested low t at 150, recently tested at 250 six weeks after my last shot of test cypionate 120ml once a week. When the retinopathy completely subsides I am going back on TRT and would like to get in touch with a doctor that is more into the whole hormone replacement therapy program and not just Testosterone., and will prescribe the hormones and allow me to administer them myself and cut costs while making it more convenient.
So my question is does any one know of a Doctor/Urologist/clinic that is on the North side of Houston? or in the Woodlands /Conroe area that does HRT. Does anyone have any input on working with the clinics to the right in the sponsor area...Defy, Lowt.com etc. Thanks. Feel free to pm me or just reply to this thread.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching