HELP - SF/Oakland doctors?

Buy Lab Tests Online

NearlyNormal

I just moved to this area and wanted to ask if anyone here has any experience with doctors in the bay area. I'm 39 and was diagnosed with very low T level (low 200s) 2 years ago. The doctor I used to see in PA would sometimes give me free samples of Axiron and Testim so sometimes I could go 6 months without spending any money on it. Since I moved out here 2 months ago and ran out I'm really starting to notice a difference.... low sex drive, depression... all creeping back in.

I used to have Aetna for insurance which paid zero $ towards any T treatment. I'm also searching for new insurance and wanted to ask fellow members which health plans may help pay for some of the medication costs.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Nearlynormal hi, I have Aetna insurance and they told me they would pay the 60% for out of network if I use Defy medical. I don't know if this is any help, but I thought I would give you this information.

Godspeed, Vince

bruin

a suggestion would be to go to the pharmaceutical site, these companies are willing to underwrite some of the cost associated with the rx, it is a smart practice on their part, they keep you as a customer and you don't switch to another brand or generic.
Duane

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Here is a good doctor. Call his office and find out what insurance he takes.

[TD="width: 218"][/TD]
[TD="width: 226"][/TD]
[TD="width: 226"][/TD]
[TD="width: 163"][/TD]
[TD="width: 146"][/TD]
[TD="width: 118"][/TD]
[TD="width: 95, align: right"][/TD]
[TD="width: 65"][/TD]
[TD="width: 249"][/TD]
[TD="width: 202"][/TD]

Shawn Hassler M.D. Optimus Medical Group 870 Market Street Suite 600 San Francisco California 94102 United States [email protected] 415-397-0700

Last edited:

NearlyNormal

a suggestion would be to go to the pharmaceutical site, these companies are willing to underwrite some of the cost associated with the rx, it is a smart practice on their part, they keep you as a customer and you don't switch to another brand or generic.
Duane

You mean go to Androgel's or Axiron's website and buy directly from there? I've never heard of that before. Has anyone here done this before?

Here is a good doctor. Call his office and find out what insurance he takes.

[TD="width: 218"]Shawn Hassler M.D.[/TD]
[TD="width: 226"]Optimus Medical Group[/TD]
[TD="width: 226"]870 Market Street[/TD]
[TD="width: 163"]Suite 600[/TD]
[TD="width: 146"]San Francisco[/TD]
[TD="width: 118"]California[/TD]
[TD="width: 95, align: right"]94102[/TD]
[TD="width: 65"]United States[/TD]
[TD="width: 249"][email protected][/TD]
[TD="width: 202"]415-397-0700[/TD]

Thanks! I'll definitely give him a call.

NearlyNormal

Nearlynormal hi, I have Aetna insurance and they told me they would pay the 60% for out of network if I use Defy medical. I don't know if this is any help, but I thought I would give you this information.

Godspeed, Vince

60% of the Dr visit or for the medication? My problem with Aetna was them not covering any of the meds. They paid for the dr visit.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
You can buy compounded testosterone cypionate 200 mg/ml- 10 ml for $75 if your insurance does not pay.

Have your doctor call EmpowerRxPharmacy.com or APSMeds.com

Vince

Super Moderator
NearlyNormal, going through Defy medical will cost me $214 for shipping, testosterone cypionate 10ml and hcg 11,000iu. it should last me about 12 weeks. I do not know yet if my insurance will cover it. This is all still very new to me, I still have a lot of learning to do.

NearlyNormal

NearlyNormal, going through Defy medical will cost me $214 for shipping, testosterone cypionate 10ml and hcg 11,000iu. it should last me about 12 weeks. I do not know yet if my insurance will cover it. This is all still very new to me, I still have a lot of learning to do.

That's about $70 a month. Even if insurance doesn't cover any of it, it's still cheaper than the $250-300 I was having to pay out of pocket for a month's supply of Androgel recently. I've seen a few posts mentioning Defy medical. I've never heard of it before but will have to look into it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me