11 Month Old Nandrolone Prescription...Can I still fill it?

Buy Lab Tests Online

sarcoplasm

Hello Everyone
I'm new here...very nice board with great information. I have a legitimate script for nandrolone from last December I tried to fill it at some compounding pharms but they said it was expired. I was hoping I could use it. Any one have any advice? Thank you very much

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hey Chris, I think he means he has an actual prescription which he never filled from 11 months ago. Nandrolone is a controlled substance so it must be filled within 6 months of receiving it. It may even be 90 days, at least for some of the controls. Aside from the laws, ultimately it is also at the pharmacist discretion weather to fill an old prescription. But in this case the law prevented it anyway. The only thing you can do it ask your doctor for another one and let him know you did not fill it. He will be able to see that you didn't fill it through the national prescription database which monitors controlled substances.

Last edited:

sarcoplasm

Shelf life is the easy part, getting it is another. I believe APS has it if you're familiar with them?
Yes I am familiar with them and as Jason said it appears that six months is the limit to fill a controlled script Oh well now I know also it seems like the time limit varies from state to state. Thanks for the input though

sarcoplasm

Hey Chris, I think he means he has an actual prescription which he never filled from 11 months ago. Nandrolone is a controlled substance so it must be filled within 6 months of receiving it. It may even be 90 days, at least for some of the controls. Aside from the laws, ultimately it is also at the pharmacist discretion weather to fill an old prescription. But in this case the law prevented it anyway. The only thing you can do it ask your doctor for another one and let him know you did not fill it. He will be able to see that you didn't fill it through the national prescription database which monitors controlled substances.

Yes this seems to be the case...thank you for your input

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching