How to Improve delayed ejaculation

Buy Lab Tests Online

ymeromy

One of the side effects from the HRT treatment is that somehow my ejaculation got pretty difficult this was a gradual process but it could take me about an hour to finish. I wonder if any body else out there was having a similar experience? my T-levels with the compounding gel are fairly good 600, estradiol is a bit high but I am thinking is that maybe I need to try to add HCG TO INCREASE SEMEN FLOW? Any advice thoughts are welcome

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

46and2

In for this too. I'm only in my 5th week of treatment and I have noticed anywhere from 30-50% longer before orgasm. I haven't wanted sex twice in one day for many years, but when I tried last week I couldn't orgasm at all the 2nd time, maybe 6-8 hours after the first. I'm on test cyp, 1mg adex weekly divided, and 500IU hCG 2x weekly.

CoastWatcher

I notice occasional instances of retrograde ejaculation, semen winding up in my bladder, which my urologist attributes to the Tamsulosin I take for a moderate enlargement of the prostate. Orgasms may be delayed at times. More an oddity than a problem.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me