Tri-Mix and Premature Ejaculation

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Dr Saya has been working with Tri-Mix patients lately so I thought Id ask him. Here is the answer I received:

Yes,will not prevent PE, but should still maintain erection. For most guys whosuffer from this problem, it is not necessarily the PE that bothers them, butthe subsequent loss of erection afterwards. Tri-mix should prevent that
Doc

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
woody, I don't understand what you're saying, how can a cream help with early ejaculating. Please go into more detail, to be totally honest it does not make any sense to me?

Vince

Super Moderator
Coast, thanks interesting idea but I do wonder if it's caused by the mind or the feel of the penis. I only had early ejaculation once and that's when I drank too much alcohol.

CoastWatcher

Coast, thanks interesting idea but I do wonder if it's caused by the mind or the feel of the penis. I only had early ejaculation once and that's when I drank too much alcohol.

Couldn't tell you, Vince, as I haven't dealt with it. I do believe that, be it psychological or physiological, anything that permits a guy to get past it is a good thing.

It help.....when you struggle to remain hard.........you have to go pretty fast which can lead to PE

Also a more rigid penis is less sensitive and takes more to ejacualte.

So from expirence and what I've read it does help.....cure no......help yes

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching