Newbie with a couple of questions.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jimmye4golf

I just received my 3rd shot of test this Wednesday. I get a 200mg shot weekly. My original test readings were 321. Week 1 and 2 I felt the same with the exception of week 2 I was extremely horn all the time. Luckily my wife didnt have a problem with that. I did notice my orgams seemed to be more intense and lasted a lot longer. I'm talking about a good 25-30 second orgasm. Now I'm not complaining about that at all but wondering if that's normal and if anyone else experienced that. Also this 3rd week I have been dead tired. Not sure why because I've been going to bed earlier, haven't been drinking but a few days I woke up feeling like I had a bad hangover. Thanks in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jimmye4golf

Oh and my refractory time is amazing! My wife and I went at it for a good 30 minutes or so then it was over but I stayed erect for a good 5 minutes. She took a quick shower came back to bed and she wanted more. By this time I wasn't errect anymore and it had prob been 6-8 minutes since we had finished round too. All she had to do was ask (and a little light touching) if I could go again and BAM it was fully erect and ready to go again. Not bragging but she must have had 6 orgasm. Its was great! This time we went at it for about 45 mins, maybe a little longer. It was great but I had sore abs and legs the next day. It was well worth it.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
What you are experiencing is the initial Dopamine rush that Testosterone causes when serum levels are low and increase like yours.

It's a great experience but it will settle down over time.

Make sure your Physician is keeping a keen eye on your Estrogen levels.

There's enough information in here for you learn why that is important.

Are you using HCG to keep your testicles alive?

Jimmye4golf

No I'm not. He mentioned it to me and said they would shrink but usually it's not more than 1/4 of the original size. Plus he mentioned the infertility aspect but since I just had a vasectomy a month ago I'm not worried about that part. We have 5 kids already. Lol so can the dopamine rush cause me to be so tired feeling? I was usually tired but this seems a little worse than normal. I was feeling a little more energetic towards the end of the 2nd week but this 3rd week all I want to do is have sex and sleep. I also feel a little bloated. Water retention?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me