Doctor Follow Up

Buy Lab Tests Online

jabarnes2006

Been having a lot of low T symptoms for a couple years now. I was tested on Tuesday and the results came back as:

TSH, Free T4 1.75

Estradiol 39

Testosterone 357

After talking with my family doc she didnt want to start a program even after almost begging. Im 33 and have no energy, no sex drive (my wife is 21), moody, and horrible sweating. She stated I have to be below the threshold of 300 and said I need to go to the gym. I asked for another test because I know Low T levels are what Im dealing with so she said OK to that. Got my test results back today which went down to 262 so she said on Monday I need to go again and if the levels are that low again she would treat me. I know I need this and Im afraid that my levels might go back above 300 again so is there anything I can do to make sure my levels are lower again so I can start treatment?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jabarnes2006

4525609910796288.png5737771442372608.png5087088603037696.png

jabarnes2006

This was my first test on Wednesday and then yesterday I went again and had the lab done again and the Testosterone level went down to 262. I see the levels they used compared to others Ive seen on here seem a little lower on level thresholds so what does that mean?

jabarnes2006

I had my 3rd test today and getting the results tomorrow. If I get put on a TRT treatment, do you guys recommend gel or injections? If given the option I think that injections are the way to go since I have a 4 month old son that I hold a lot and dont want to pass it on to him or my other son.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Jabarnes2006

First of all, I would really start watching your diet since your lipids were not that great. Did you eat before the blood was drawn or were you fasting?

The choice of gels or injections is a personal one, really. If you do not mind injecting, then shallow injections are practical. You may want to watch my short video:

https://www.excelmale.com/?s=149-Ho...o-Preserve-Fertility-Libido-and-Testicle-Size

Please read the info in our nutrition forum folder if you can.

jabarnes2006

My diet sucks and needs addressed regardless of starting testosterone. I didn't know that I was supposed to fast before so on the second test I did. Todays test was at 2 so I didn't today either.

jabarnes2006

Test came back at 305 which is above the range but my doc is putting me on treatment!!! Pick up my first order tonight. Decided to inject myself since it seems like the easiest and safest way for me and my family. Hope this helps all the issues Ive had! My wife is excited too :eek:

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me