Does Modafinil Work For Energy?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I had to stop taking nuvigil a week after starting because of intense headaches while starting to climax to the point that I would have to sop and could never climax. Headache was under my jaw extending to my ears.....it was bad.

I did not experience anything positive while on it.

Got prescribed adderall XR 30mg and that seems to keep me feeling somewhat normal. I really think my issues stem from poor sleep quality.

Got 'Sleep Cycle' from the play store. Daily sleep plots correlate with how I feel upon waking up; like crap. Since adderall I wake up several times a night. :(

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Sorry to hear about the headaches. I loved how awake you feel on Provigil but hated the anxiety I could get on it.

Talk to your doctor about using generic non XR Adderall so that it does not linger in your system for two long. Taking 20 mg when you wake a up and 10 mg (half a pill) of the generic before 2 pm will ensure that it is out of your system by 10 pm.

Can you post the screenshots from your iphone app? I also use it and it would be good to compare.

I try to remind myself to respect my circadian cycle and turn off all electronics by 10 pm. No caffeine after 1 pm and no late workouts. No heavy late dinners.

Sometimes I take 3 mg of Melatonin on an empty stomach before dinner. I sleep deeply but have to be careful not to dose melatonin after 8 pm since it tends to linger until late morning for me.

HI all
i started on provigil about a month ago at 50mg a day was doing really well..untill recently i tried to increase as i was feeling tired again and the past 2 days with the increase, yesterday to 75mg and today to 100mg i am noticing about 2 hours after taking i feel really really tired like going back to bed. Is it possible to build such a quick tolerance? any suggestions? thank you

Modafinil works well for me on an "as needed" basis but no more that twice a week or two days in a row. I get irritable if I use it too often. I generally take 200 mg at 8 am for best results. This dose taken at this time does not affect my sleep pattern. I will say that the first time I used it, it was VERY effective. For me that "first time" effect more or less wore off as I became more acclimated to the drug, still, its pretty effective for avoiding late morning and afternoon fatique.

Try to approach your dr as if you just want to try it out because nothing else helps.

Adderall does not get me hyped up. It kinda slows my racing thoughts and i feel somewhat normal. Tiredness fades away.

bdad

Definitely improves energy and focus, the generics seem to work better(for me) if chewed, I'm assuming they may have some serous binders in them.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Online modafinil sources:

https://www.reddit.com/r/afinil/wiki/afinilfaq#wiki_reliable_modafinil_suppliers

[h=4]Reliable Modafinil Suppliers[/b]DuckDose (Bitcoin, CC) | [Threads on DuckDose]
ModafinilCat (Bitcoin, CC) | [Threads on ModafinilCat]
Quality Health, Inc. (CC) [Threads on QHI]
RuPharma (Bitcoin, CC) [Threads on RuPharma]
RxRex (Bitcoin, CC) | [Threads on RxRex]
Note: In the US modafinil is a schedule IV drug, which means you legally need a prescription.
[h=4]Reliable Armodafinil Suppliers[/b]DuckDose (Bitcoin, CC) | [Threads on DuckDose]
ModafinilCat (Bitcoin, CC) | [Threads on ModafinilCat]
RuPharma (Bitcoin, CC) [Threads on RuPharma]
RxRex (Bitcoin, CC) | [Threads on RxRex]
Note: In the US armodafinil is a schedule IV drug, which means you legally need a prescription.
[h=4]Possibly Reliable Suppliers[/b]ModaPharma (Bitcoin, CC) | [Threads on ModaPharma]
ModafinShop (Bitcoin, SafeVoucher) | [Threads on ModafinShop] [note: ModafinShop currently doesn't use HTTPS during checkout so your information could be stolen by a third party]
ModaDropship (Bitcoin, CC, PayPal) | [Threads on ModaDropship]
ModafinilBank (Bitcoin) | [Threads on ModafinilBank]

Bambi

Modafinil update

Definitely improves energy and focus, the generics seem to work better(for me) if chewed, I'm assuming they may have some serous binders in them.

Got a email because Nelson posted on this thread. Been on Modafinil now for three years (about)- take it every workday but not on weekends ( unless a real busy day ahead). Still works well and I have not developed any tolerance. 400mg in the AM. I have fallen asleep during the day while taking it about five or six times in three years - drink a pot of coffee a day and several energy drinks. Anxiety is not an issue for me. It came on a few times early on, but I realized it was the meds and after a while - no more anxiety. When (ever) I retire, I will stop taking it. Long term effects on cardiovascular system a question for me still, but no symptoms of worsening health. I still try to get at least 7 hours sleep a night and a lot more on the weekends - so I take it, try to rest as much as possible and it is still working without any complaint on my part.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Modafinil-Induced Changes in Functional Connectivity in the Cortex and Cerebellum of Healthy Elderly Subjects

Conclusion

The potential therapeutic implication of modafinil use in the elderly can especially be envisioned when considering aging- or Alzheimer's disease (AD)-dependent cognitive deficits.

Upon brain aging, cognitive deficiency can result from failure of inhibitory processes and the dysfunctional interplay between the WM and the attentional systems (Luis et al., 2015). This dysfunction can result in an overall reduced activity of filtering relevant information while increasing the production of noise overflow (Luis et al., 2015). A similar deficit in cognitive control has been found to occur in mild cognitive impairment (MCI) or early-stage dementia patients. Thus, on a speculative note, the modafinil-driven FC effects we are reporting to occur in areas that are controlling attention and inhibitory control may help to counteract deficits of the aging brain as well as in the brain of MCI or AD patients.

Interestingly, recent data indicate that AD-related neurodegeneration is present, beyond the cortex, also in the Crus I and II cerebellar regions (Guo et al., 2016). In that respect, it is conceivable that the modafinil FC effects we have found in these cerebellar areas may be of some help and exert a compensatory role.

indydaddy

Modafinil made me jittery and anxious

Modafinil, made me jittery and anxious. I could not tolerate the side-effects. This was a few years ago. I have many unopened bottles, so maybe I will try it again and see. I definitely have a lack of energy due to serious long-term illness.

Modafinil Enhances Attention and Alerting Performance in Healthy Volunteers

Modafinil treatment significantly enhanced alertness, energy, wit. The effect on clear-headedness almost reached significance (p = 0.071).
Unexpectedly, modafinil treatment did not significantly worsen self-reported tension/anxiety, calmness or tranquility. Modafinil is known to exacerbate anxiety in some people.

BillyJ03z

I thought I'd update my past experience 8 months ago with Modafinil... I got a legit script from my doctor (200mg pills)... I took 1/2 pill first day didn't feel anything.. second day I took full 200mg pill and felt awake but nothing to write home about... Third day I said "F" it and took 400mg and waited about 30 minutes and still didn't really feel that "oh my god" moment like you would when ephedra/ma huang kicked in back in the day... So I took an extra strength 5 hour energy shot and within 2 minutes I had my "oh my god" moment.. that shit kicked in hard and fast.. Got instant motivation, energy and proceeded to have my best workout in years... (Ps-you can safely use 600mg per day)..

Anyway, the modafinil really only worked at 300 to 400mg for me... Also, the modafinil stopped working for me after about a month... I don't know if it was my body becoming tolerant to the modafinil, or if my burned out my dopamine, etc... I have researched that modafinil does build in your system.. the half life is roughly 8 -10 hrs but the metabolites continue to build with continuous use... Anyway, it was a great ride while it lasted..

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me