Does Modafinil Work For Energy?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

indydaddy

I tried it and it caused me to feel extremely anxious, even using 1/2 of a pill. It was like drinking 10 cups of coffee. I thought that perhaps the side-effect would lessen after a few days but it did not. So I did not like it.

Hydranted

I didn't like it at all. All it did for me was make it impossible to sleep at night, even when taken extremely early in the morning.

My body would be exhausted by the end of the day, but my brain wouldn't allow me to sleep.

DHM

On Nuvigil. I'm 100kg and 75mg-100mg is the right range for me. Low dose is very subtle, about two clicks below being fully wired.

Try to take the 3rd day off to help clearance, I notice increased heart rates and altered sleep patterns when I dose longer than 48 hours and more than 300mg.

REALLY expensive if you don't have insurance, however Nuvigil offers a 30 day trial offer. I would suggest getting your Dr to Rx a 30day 200mg and cut the pills to start.

Thanks. For me, I feel as though I have good numbers on just about everything but fatigue is still an issue. That's the reason I am looking into this.

DHM

Im assuming youre talking hormone numbers, what type of HRT on you administrating?

I use Nuvigil in combination with 25mg of Clomid+AI.

I can get by with just Clomid, not sleepy but not really motivated to do anything.

Ive taken Nuvigil without Clomid for a few days and fell asleep 2 hours after a 75mg afternoon dose.

Sam-E has also helped alot, I used nature made and Jarrow and the Jarrow formulation resulted in a much more potent response.

Diet all in order? No sleep issues? Enough HOH hydration for the day?

I have used this site for a couple of years in cooperation with my doc to get my T numbers, etc where they should be. HCG, T, Anastrozole, CPAP and Levothyroxine. Might add Sam-e to my supplements.

Bambi

Taking Modafinil for about Five Months

Anyone have any experience with Modafinil (Provigal)?
I have sleep apnea. I have had it for over a decade, perhaps longer. Consistent daytime fatigue. Did not know about the disorder until 2007. Went on CPAP on 2012, but still had persistent daytime fatigue and sleepiness. About five months ago, I went on Modafinil. A real game changer for me. Almost zero side effects, but able to stay awake all day long. Takes about 3 hours, maybe more- to kick in. My mind is clear, able to think and concentrate. People I work with noticed an immediate difference, said I was like a different person. I have high blood pressure, but Modafinil has not made it any higher nor does it increase my heart beat rate. It just keeps me awake. As for anxiety, if you feel anxiety - realizing it is from medication helps me to dismiss it. However, I have had no REAL anxiety from Modafinil. Since being put on Modafinil, I have stopped taking Ambien at night and I am sleeping well.

Thanks Bambi. Thats pretty much the same scenario for me. I am on CPAP, HRT dialed in but still experiencing fatigue. What is your dosage and have you found that the same dose of Modafinil has had the same effect over the 5 months you have taken it?

I am ki d of in the same boat. Hrt numbers are really good but still experiencing fatigue. Tried adrenal supplements and that helped.

Tried adderall 20mg and feel normal for about 3.5 hrs.

I got some nuvigil today and will start taking it tomorrow. Weigh 165 and am planning to take a whole 150mg pill in the morning. We will see how it goes.

Mike007

I have sleep apnea. I have had it for over a decade, perhaps longer. Consistent daytime fatigue. Did not know about the disorder until 2007. Went on CPAP on 2012, but still had persistent daytime fatigue and sleepiness. About five months ago, I went on Modafinil. A real game changer for me. Almost zero side effects, but able to stay awake all day long. Takes about 3 hours, maybe more- to kick in. My mind is clear, able to think and concentrate. People I work with noticed an immediate difference, said I was like a different person. I have high blood pressure, but Modafinil has not made it any higher nor does it increase my heart beat rate. It just keeps me awake. As for anxiety, if you feel anxiety - realizing it is from medication helps me to dismiss it. However, I have had no REAL anxiety from Modafinil. Since being put on Modafinil, I have stopped taking Ambien at night and I am sleeping well.

I am on CPAP too. I had the same symptoms like you. However, I figured out my own problem. My CPAP pressure was pretty good (got checked two times through sleep study). It was a hormonal issue for me. If your arimidex dose is not correct, you can experience daytime sleepiness. For me, every other day does not work. I either take it every third day OR two times a week. I tried by quitting arimidex and my sleep became better. Later I tried a few different dosing schedule and found the one that works for me.
In summary, frequent dosing could be an issue. It gives you a roller coaster effect and affect your REM sleep. It is the REM sleep that counts, not the total time in bed.

I took Provigil while in the military years ago. At the time they were unmarked white tablets which we somehow found out later what they were (Modafanil). They definitely worked as a "wake" drug, it made staying up all night feel like middle of the day. I did not have a problem sleeping on them, although they were not taken daily.

I recently tried Nuvigil and did not like it at all. I experienced anxiety for half the day, and could not sleep at night. I also got irritable the few times I tried it. It may not be the difference between Nuvigil and Provigil as over 10 years have passed between trying modafanil and my brain chemistry has certainly changed. Also, I took Provigil when very physically active versus taking Nuvigil while sitting behind a desk for 8 hours. That may also be the difference.

If I need something to stave off fatigue and stay focused, I would still take Nuvigil over a stimulant or amphetamine based drug any day

So here is my update: nuvigil 150mg is not working for me. When i take it I feel somewhat awake. Not fully awake. I can get by the day for the first 3 hrs. After that it all goes downhill untill when i get to the gym in the afternoon.

Have also noticed that if i have coffee with adderall or nuvigil it makes me slower.

I dont even know what im doing anymore. This whole stimulant thing makes me feel like a junkie already.

i was taking a tiny dose of nuvigil, splitting a 50mg tab into 1/4 or 1/2.. it made me sweat alot and i felt like i could run, which is good and bad.. i did get things done but kinda felt like i was "tweeking" i got my dr to try some provigil, the insurance covered 5 tablets and we are waiting for a prior- authorization to get the rest. she gave me 100mg tablets.. i am usually pretty sensitive so i didn't want to take alot. this am i took about 1/3 i didnt really feel much so around 1pm i took 1/3 more..and it seems like it kicked in about 5 hours later, now i am wide awake. i guess it will take some practice to figure out how much to dose and when. but it has been good to be able to do some exercise and do some shopping (normally i avoid as much as i can) and get some other things done- (kinda a miracle for me considering my fatigue).

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me