Liver Detox Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online
The following compounds can help improve your liver health when enzymes (AST/ALT) are elevated. Elevated liver enzymes may be a sign of a more serious medical problem and can lead to liver damage. in addition to the detoxification provided by these supplements, it is important to identify and treat the cause.

Silymarin: Silymarin is a powerful antioxidant said to protect liver cells (and other cells in the body and brain) from toxins. Sylimarin apparently promotes liver cell protein synthesis and decreases the oxidation of glutathione. Milk thistle or silymarin may potentially be beneficial in a number of diseases involving liver disease, if in the early stages. Silymarin is not likely to work in cases of late stage cirrhosis. Early research indicates that silymarin may also have anti-cancer properties+
N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is an antioxidant that is used as a prescription drug and as a dietary supplement. As a drug, it is given orally to treat acetaminophen overdose. The inhalant and oral solution forms have a mucolytic effect to relieve obstructions in bronchial diseases and in tracheotomy procedures. The oral capsule is marketed as a dietary supplement for its liver protective function and is popular among patients with AIDS and cancer. Clinical studies show NAC can treat drug-induced hepatotoxicity, prevent and treat conditions of oxidative stress and reduced GSH levels caused by diseases such as HIV/AIDS and cancer, and alleviate toxicity from chemo- and radiotherapy. Results for treatment of chronic lung disease with NAC are mixed. NAC reduces the number of acute exacerbations in patients with chronic bronchopulmonary disease and significantly improves lung function and endurance in COPD patients after exercise, but these effects were not observed in other trials. NAC has no significant benefits in patients with cystic fibrosis or with Lou Gehrig’s disease. NAC has glutamate modulating effect and has been tested as a treatment for psychiatric disorders including addictions and substance abuses. It also reduced symptoms of trichotillomania. Studies in smokers and patients with a history of adenomatous colonic polyps show NAC inhibits cancer biomarker development, although it did not inhibit the formation of secondary head and neck or lung tumors. One study suggests oral NAC can help reduce chemotherapy-induced neuropathy. NAC is generally safe, but gastrointestinal side effects have been reported. Due to its antioxidant activity, it may interfere with the actions of some chemotherapy drugs. ++
Alpha-Lipoic Acid: Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is a fat-soluble and water-soluble antioxidant. In cells, the reduced form can regenerate antioxidants such as glutathione, vitamin C and vitamin
Selenium: Selenium is a trace mineral that incorporates itself into proteins, making the proteins into antioxidant enzymes. These enzymes aid the body in fighting cellular damage from free radicals. Our selenium is in an amino acid form L-selenomethionine, which research indicates is better absorbed and more bioavailable compared to other forms of selenium.

Injectable Glutathione: http://defymedical.com/resources/health-articles/162

LIVER DETOX PROTOCOL

[h=3]Liver Detox[/b]-Take all of these together for 30-90 days
Silymarin 200mg capsule- 3 capsules daily
NAC 600mg- 1 capsule twice per day
B-Complex 100- 1 capsule daily
L-Glutathione 200mg X 30ml- 1ml daily SC

REFERENCES:
+ A flavonoid antioxidant, silymarin, inhibits activation of erbB1 signaling and induces cycling-dependent kinase inhibitors, G1 arrest, and anticarcinogenic effects in human prostate carcinoma DU145 cells. Department of Dermatology, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio 44106, USA.Cancer Res. 1998.
++ http://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/herb/n-acetylcysteine

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Good question Harry, as you know the liver helps regulate your sex hormones by processing, manufacturing, and/or directing hormones to do specific things. If the liver is not healthy than it can cause an imbalance in hormones since its ability to manage your hormones can be hindered. Regarding SHBG, studies show that a fatty liver (liver disease) actually decreases SHBG (but not testosterone). I do not understand how this works but I do know that maintaining a healthy liver will help you maintain a good balance between testosterone, estradiol, DHT, and SHBG.

NAC is very potent and can be used by itself to successfully treat elevated liver enzymes. Dosages of 600mg-1200mg usually provide detoxifying benefits. NAC actually increases the amount of glutathione within the liver, and glutathione is the mother of all detoxifiers!

skycop00

DUTCH Test for Detox and MUCH MUCH more...

Dutch Ex After Treatment.jpgDutch Ex Before detoxx.jpg Being that you were discussing detox here, I thought I would share a clients great improvement in Detox (Methylation etc) The panel on the left was after care plan completed and the right about 10 months prior to care. Incredible improvement in all areas showing a nice balance. The DUTCH test is a great tool to evaluate the hormones in Urine and their metabolites to include Androgens, Cortisol/Cortisone, 5AR etc. Speaking for myself, after my personal work a few years back I was able to eliminate use of AI's in my care plan.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me