Test results for GH, Thyroid and Adrenals

Buy Lab Tests Online

Neil Olson

So here is my most recent tests from my endo. As a result she lowered my growth hormone a little. Not sure why my thyroid labs are not there, but she did increase my levothyroxine. One thing caught me off gaurd though. I got a phone call stating my secondary adrenal insufficiency test came out good. Now on my list of medical diagnoses I see Addisons. Guess I will call the doc tomorrow.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).jpg
    Screenshot (1).jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 217
  • Screenshot (5).jpg
    Screenshot (5).jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 232
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hey Neil. Thank you for posting your test results. It appears that some of the tests are cut off but I did not see estradiol of 'free' testosterone These two tests are important to monitor while on TRT, especially the estradiol. Very thorough adrenal screening, so the Addison's diagnosis was totally unexpected? Do you know the details leading up to this diagnosis? It is documented that adrenal insufficiency is typical in patients who have panhypopituitarism as you appear to have. Your IGF-1 is at the top of the range, but not overly elevated. The only concern would be since you are taking recumbent HGH there will be a bell curve of IGF-1, rather than the normal pulse, so I can understand your endo wanting you more midrange so that you don't experience joint pain and hypoglycemia.

I would definitely request estradiol if you are not yet monitoring it.

Neil Olson

I did not get the estradiol because my levels have been pretty consistant. They usually hang out around 30-35. Not sure why she didn't do Free T. The reason for the test was I wanted to be tested for secondary adrenal insuffieciency. I am being treated for Hypopituitary, hypothyroid, low testosterone, depression, and fatigue. I still have the severe fatigue. This test is actually for secondary adrenal insufficiency. I did call the doc and she told me I was ok. I will discuss it more when I go see her again the first of December. She is going to do another detailed testing on my IGF-1, thyroid, testosterone, vitamin D and ferritin.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me