Re Flu and rigor from T shot

Buy Lab Tests Online

LowT2014

Hi people

Finally I took a plunge got the Testosterone undecanoate as Reandron 1000 4ml Injected in glute from a nurse it was hurtful all went well for 6 hrs then I got flu like symptoms as well as fever and rigors chills.

Its been 2 days now chills has subsided but slight fever and body ache still there.. omg only if I knew this can happen I would have opted for gel or something... I feel like crap just body aches and slight fever now.

Maybe a reaction as 4ml is lot of volume as opposed to US counterpart nebido.

Hopefully this goes away soon I was 2 mins away from calling Ambulance last night. I keep monitoring and see how it goes. .

Cheers people:(
PS the whole left glute is tender not just upper left where nurse injected.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

steelballz

I got sick on my first T shot too. Very similar to you. Lasted a week and nothing after. Like in my case could be coincidence. I would try again but definitely split up the dosage. My guess that's like a months worth. I do twice a week.

LowT2014

I got sick on my first T shot too. Very similar to you. Lasted a week and nothing after. Like in my case could be coincidence. I would try again but definitely split up the dosage. My guess that's like a months worth. I do twice a week.

Well to be honest I really feel like crap I never got sick like this for 2 yrs now, body aching I had fevers and chills for 12 hrs, both fevers and chill gone now but I got headache now I am drinking plenty enough but body still aching as in flu like aches.

Hopefully after 1 week all the stuff goes away 4ml is way too much in Reandron 1000 and AVID in US is 750mg I believe and first shot is at 4 week, where as this huge thing every 6 weeks twice and then 10-12 weeks to maintain above 500 ng/dl. I got blood work due now in a month now Endo requested it U & E, LFT, E2, Testosterone panel and other bits and PSA.

But the way I feel I might just tell him that's it for me and TRT lol I will let the body recover and do HCG to get back the I way I was. At the moment it is just overwhelming for me that's all.

Too huge dose I guess I think smaller doses are the way to go as I am not even sure if I am allergic to castor oil? or testosterone itself now.

Cheers mate I am going to bed now still have slight body ache. gnite

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching