trt in canada

Buy Lab Tests Online

CanuckTRT

ok so I didn't get a reply on my first thread, didn't get a reply on an email I sent to Nelson so I'll try one last time before giving up on this site.

I live in Alberta Canada. I'm on 100mg per week of cypionate. doctor prescribed. he won't prescribe me hcg, I have painful testicular atrophy, and he also won't prescribe me anastrozole. past anabolic experience gave me gynocomastia and even at 100 mg a week it gets agrovated. he gave me tamoxifen 10mg per day but I do not want to take that long term. he wasn't familiar with anastrozole or hcg protocol for men (he does weightloss hcg program for women smh)

my question is has anyone in Canada had success getting hcg and anastrozole prescribed by a doctor? also this site is pretty overwhelming. I've tried to sort through all the write ups and it was too much. can someone link me a write up I can present my doc on what I need to convince hinm to prescribe hcg and anastrozole and prescribing information? getting desperate and would rather not obtain it illegally

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CanuckTRT

Thank you Nelson. Hopefully he's willing to read that. Do you know of any members on this forum that have had success in Canada? I'm not sure if hcg and anastrozole are legal to prescribe for men here

dunemedic

Canuck,
Welcome, you have come to the right place. Be patient some of these guys are very busy but they will get back to you. I know it's tough when you in the middle of it and it seems no one has the answers.
I myself, had to go through a number of Doctors before I found the right one. This Forum has a lot of great information and some very knowledgeable people.
Good luck and hopefully there are some other members from CA. By the by I don't see why HCG and Anastrozole would be illegal in CA.
Good luck ,
John

Last edited:

chaps

Check out truebalance clinic's in alberta i'm currently going to one they are willing to prescribe hcg, arimidex, test creams/injectables, thyroid meds/adrenal meds the works

CoastWatcher

Thank you Nelson. Hopefully he's willing to read that. Do you know of any members on this forum that have had success in Canada? I'm not sure if hcg and anastrozole are legal to prescribe for men here

Try entering bioidentical hormones and doctor and your province/city in Google. There seems to be a growing group of doctors practicing in that discipline open to most aspects of hormone replacement. Be aware that it is unlikely your provincial health care coverage will pay for the visit, it will be your responsibility to pay for it. Nonetheless, if you are frustrated with your care, it is a way to go.

XXY47

Check out truebalance clinic's in alberta i'm currently going to one they are willing to prescribe hcg, arimidex, test creams/injectables, thyroid meds/adrenal meds the works
I am currently with the TrueBalance clinic in Edmonton, and they dosed me with DHEA and Estrogen blocker. Lost 3 weeks of work because I was too sick to get out of bed by their medication changes. Now they are puzzled why I stopped taking them, immediately I felt 100% better. They told me when I enrolled that they knew how to treat my Klinefelter's syndrome. And now I'm on report for posting my blood work and their treatment into the Klinefelter's Groups and here, saying social media sites aren't a doctor's advice. But hey, wait I lost 3 weeks of work because of your medication change. It sure looks like your advice isn't worth the $350 a year I pay you.

I have Klinefelter's syndrome I am used to Doctors talking knowledge but knowing nothing about the condition.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me