GAC Glutamine/Arginine/Carnitine

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

dslfam

I started using it on Monday following the same schedule as Semorelin tri blend (2x a day upon wake and pre workout). Just wondering peoples experiences using it sub q vs IM? Sub q for me seems to be a bit painful and still have soreness from a couple days ago. I’ve never had any issues with anything else sub q. Anyone else experience this?? Thinking of changing to twice a week IM with my T. Is the half life on the GAC long enough for this to be ok? Or will I not receive the same benefits as doing it twice a day SQ?

Thanks!

ReGenesis1

I started using it on Monday following the same schedule as Semorelin tri blend (2x a day upon wake and pre workout). Just wondering peoples experiences using it sub q vs IM? Sub q for me seems to be a bit painful and still have soreness from a couple days ago. I’ve never had any issues with anything else sub q. Anyone else experience this?? Thinking of changing to twice a week IM with my T. Is the half life on the GAC long enough for this to be ok? Or will I not receive the same benefits as doing it twice a day SQ?

Thanks!

Some patients experience injection site reactions sub q, but not IM. Others experience it IM, but not sub q. It just depends on the patient. Most patients inject 1/2mL (50 units on insulin syringe) sub q, 30 minutes prior to workout and get fantastic results. It would be difficult to do IM often, like you can do sub q. Obviously, oil based testosterone doesn't mix well with injectable aminos, as far as mixing them. People do it, but there will be a line of bubbles between the oil and aminos.

dslfam

Do you suppose it’s just that I’m getting used to a new thing and eventually my body will get used to it? Or is it likely to always be something that hurts? Would definitely prefer to do it sub q

ReGenesis1

When you take Aminos orally, you lose the majority in your digestive process. Taking Aminos orally vs injecting them are TOTALLY different “animals!” They really only work extremely well when injected. You shouldn’t need to inject 1mL, sub q, to get great results. 1/2mL 30 min prior to workout works fantastic. Vascularity, pump and energy are amazing. Feedback is that patients cannot believe how well injectable Aminos work.

ReGenesis1

GAC has not been discontinued everywhere. We use three different pharmacies that have it, at ReGenesis. Our price is $125 for 30mL of GAC. There is an article out there on GAC that says it’s been discontinued. That is only with the clinic who wrote that article. It’s widely available through most clinics. Some clinics purchase their injectable Aminos through the same Pharmacy that we use, have them slap a private label on it and charge $50 more for it. It’s no different. Trust me!

ReGenesis1

Former Steeler doctor just got sentenced to 10 years for prescribing HGH, among other things! This is the ONLY drug that the FDA has deemed illegal to prescribe “off label.”

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me