GAC Glutamine/Arginine/Carnitine

Buy Lab Tests Online
D

DeMegaMan619

Does anyone have any history or opinion on GAC? On FB, the Boston Testosterone Clinic is constantly on my timeline as a suggested page. I'm sure that 'suggestion' was paid for but I did find one of their products interesting. Has anyone used GAC or familiar with it?

GAC is the acronym for Glutamine/Arginine/Carnitine. It's is an injectable combo that helps reduce inflammation in joints, connective tissue and muscle. We have had great success using GAC for injuries from torn pecs to rotator cuffs to very painful bone spurs. The reduction in inflammation is done naturally with GAC and, in turn, allows the healing process of your optimized hormone levels to take place very fast. It is taken Post Workout, or otherwise. It is taken SubQ in the shoulder if upper body pain or in the glutes or quads if knee or back problems.

This is a very helpful addition to men in pain. Not only is it effective but it is a healthy combo of amino acids. We absorb injectables 10x greater than orally. It would take nearly 4 Grams of oral aminos to match this formula, which would send your digestive system into distress. Therefore, this medication is only available as an injectable and by Rx.

Generally this will last you two to four months depending on your use.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
D

DeMegaMan619

That's the info I was hoping for. I'm a fan of Defy.

You mentioned the benefits for erections. What about for rebounding from injury or pain?

If I may ask, how long did you use it and why did you stop?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I stopped because I get injection fatigue. It increased my energy and definitely my erection hardness while taking ED drugs. I just do not want to inject more than twice per week of anything (currently on twice per week T+HCG combined).

I think it is worth trying it. Heck, I may even think about adding it to my T+HCG injection (too bad I cannot seem to find an insulin syringe that allows for more than 1 cc injection).

If you inject testosterone intramuscularly with a 3 cc syringe, it may be cool to inject it along your T.

bruin

Nelson - good info, I followed your link, and requested info/consult from Defy. I too am trying to get a handle on the number of times I inject a week. Currently, T 2x's and HCG every other day and right now im OK with it. Duane

Reese Cullinane

I am taking GAC currently and cannot believe how much it deals with the soreness. I also have a major pain issue in my left ankle and knew going back to gym after heart surgery would be a nightmare. Charlie B. Has been nothing but awesome and coupling it with HGH has been a great ride so far.

Akil Ford

I've been looking into GAC and I just can't find a dosing regimen. I mean how often are the injections? I saw the OAC from defy medical but I like the glutamine in GAC.

Appreciate any info you are willing to share. Thank you.

ERO

Interesting that it seems to work so well at what looks like a very low dose of 100 mg of each of the 3 Amino Acids. I mean, injection has to be more efficient than swallowing capsules, but I can swallow a couple grams of each of those amino acids and not notice anything whatsoever.

I might have to try it if it's not too expensive.

Craig- Unfortunately I do not know of a US compounding pharmacy who makes GAC that can ship outside of the US. You may be able to find a local pharmacy to copy the formula. It consists of Glutamine 25mg/ml + Arginine 175mg/ml + Carnitine 175mg/ml

GAC was originally requested by Dr Rand McClain while I was working for APS compounding pharmacy. It was compounded as "GAC 375" and was marketed to various doctors who prescribe injectable nutrients

If you are looking for an injectable amino acid for the purpose of increasing nitric oxide, check out Tri-Amino: http://defymedical.com/index.php/services/68. Tri-Amino became popular after GAC

Craig- Unfortunately I do not know of a US compounding pharmacy who makes GAC that can ship outside of the US. You may be able to find a local pharmacy to copy the formula. It consists of Glutamine 25mg/ml + Arginine 175mg/ml + Carnitine 175mg/ml

GAC was originally requested by Dr Rand McClain while I was working for APS compounding pharmacy. It was compounded as "GAC 375" and was marketed to various doctors who prescribe injectable nutrients

If you are looking for an injectable amino acid for the purpose of increasing nitric oxide, check out Tri-Amino: http://defymedical.com/index.php/services/68. Tri-Amino became popular after GAC
Thankyou Jasen, Learn new things everyday day

Could this be used orally in tablet/capsule form? I get a little injection fatigue like Nelson though I've done daily stuff in the past, I'm turned off by the volume of product that has to be injected, I feel that 1ml of anything is a lot to shoot at one time.

PaulJ

Can anyone tell me why GAC was discontinued? Additionally, how is the tri-amino blend referred to above different from GAC and would is it a better product than GAC. Thank you for your time.

ReGenesis1

Gac

Can anyone tell me why GAC was discontinued? Additionally, how is the tri-amino blend referred to above different from GAC and would is it a better product than GAC. Thank you for your time.
. We, at ReGenesis HRT have GAC available. I don't know why it was discontinued at this clinic. We get ours from APS. Every other compounding pharmacy is about double the price of APS, to clinics, which means much higher prices to patients.

rhino5169

Interesting that it seems to work so well at what looks like a very low dose of 100 mg of each of the 3 Amino Acids. I mean, injection has to be more efficient than swallowing capsules, but I can swallow a couple grams of each of those amino acids and not notice anything whatsoever.

Same here. How could this work any better?

Reading Defy's page that a lot of injections if you move in to the whatever...exercise and optimal performance categories. I'd rather buy bulk powders and mix with water and drink it. As I said earlier, 1ml of fluid seems a bit much to inject SQ. To me.

Gianluca Bonetti

interesting though, I usually use L-citrulline powder, but tri amino injectable looks interesting to me, if the price for a months is reasonable I'will give it a try

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me