Reasons why some men may run out of testosterone early before refill time

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
During the last year, we have had an increase in reports from men that they are running out of their testosterone cypionate injections before the refill date. Lets first rule out those who over-draw the testosterone into the syringe, of course we must pay attention to detail when in comes to lining up the syringe plunger with the dosage line. If we are not paying attention, or have not been instructed properly, overdrawing just a small amount of testosterone at each injection can lose 1 milliliter or more. There are other factors which can cause loss of testosterone as you inject regularly. If you notice at the base of your needle, where you attach the needle to the syringe, there is empty space which can trap the testosterone even after depressing the plunger completely. There always seems to be that little bit of T that will not leave the syringe/needle. In addition to the T being trapped in the needle head, there is also a small amount of T left behind on the syringe walls. This type of loss is unavoidable when using a 3ml or larger syringe. Over the course of 10-20 injections using a 10ml multi-dosed bottle that little bit of lost T adds up.

dead space syringe.jpg

Defy Medical Centers

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
For that little bit of Testosterone that is left in the empty space and the needle head after fully depressing the plunger I can get to it by pulling back on the plunger to pull the Testosterone back into the syringe. I then remove the needle from the syringe and carefully push the plunger till the Testosterone comes up to the opening of the syringe.

I then simply use a insulin pin and draw up the remaining Testosterone and inject the remainder SQ.

You would be surprised how much Testosterone you can save a month and especially if you inject twice weekly like I do.

What is considered early? I get a 5ml vial and last me well over a month and a half and can refill every month. Even if I was doing 1ml a week I still would not run short.

46and2

For that little bit of Testosterone that is left in the empty space and the needle head after fully depressing the plunger I can get to it by pulling back on the plunger to pull the Testosterone back into the syringe. I then remove the needle from the syringe and carefully push the plunger till the Testosterone comes up to the opening of the syringe.

I then simply use a insulin pin and draw up the remaining Testosterone and inject the remainder SQ.

You would be surprised how much Testosterone you can save a month and especially if you inject twice weekly like I do.

I just found about 0.1cc in my syringe after injection. Are there other syringes that leave less excess? The one I used is a Terumo 5cc Luer-Lok.

steelballz

Well I was doing 2 things that caused my usage to go up. First I was at 1ml for 2 weeks. Then I split it to .5 ml every week. That was fine. But I started getting mood swings after 6 months so I did twice a week. that should be .25 but I ended up doing 3 to round it off. Also I noticed when I pulled the syringe out I would lose a little on the top of the self sealing bottle. So I would slightly draw the plunger back to stop that but my mistake was doing that as I was flipping the bottle and the needle was still immersed in the oil. Before you know it I was using 1.4 ml every 2 weeks. So I learned to flip the bottle and make sure the end of the needle is free of the oil and draw as I pull it out.

bruin

I learned that fill the syringe to desired measurement.
then flip the bottle or push needle deeper in vial so that you can draw air into the syringe
paying close attention to the needle and the draw of as it evacuates all solution
pull out syringe
the expel the air to the point of insertion
maybe this is actually the way it is performed, I was not instructed in this manner. but I notice very little is any residual oil in the syringe
Duane

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching