Thoughts/Advice/Suggestions on blood work and testosterone dosage

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hey guys,

Here are some labs I just got back, that were taken while I was on 80mg of Test cyp a week:

-PEAK(2 days after shot)-

TOTAL TESTOSTERONE:

890, RANGE: 250-1100 ng/dl

FREE TESTOSTERONE:

117.9, RANGE: 46-224 pg/dl

BIOAVAILABLE TESTOSTERONE:
237.4, RANGE: 110-575 ng/dl

SHBG:
39, RANGE: 10-50 nmol/L

-TROUGH(6 DAYS AFTER SHOT)-
TOTAL TESTOSTERONE:
513, RANGE: 250-1100 ng/dl

FREE TESTOSTERONE:
61.3, RANGE: 46-224 pg/dl

BIOAVAILABLE TESTOSTERONE:
128.8, RANGE: 110-575 ng/dl

SHBG:
38, RANGE: 10-50 nmol/L

ESTRADIOL:
25, RANGE: < OR = 39 pg/ml

TOTAL ESTROGEN:
189, HIGH, RANGE: 130 OR LESS pg/ml

What I'm wondering is if I should split my 80mg shot into two 40mg shots per week to keep a more steady level of 800-900 across the week. My doctor suggested doing two 50mg shots per week or every 5 days, do you guys think that would work better or would doing two 40mg shots every 4 days be better? He also has me taking 500iu of hcg twice per week. I'm just wondering what protocol might work better. Also does anybody know what could be causing my total estrogen to be so high?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
It will sound unorthodox coming from me, but why not add HCG (500 IU) and testosterone (50 mg) in the same 27 gauge syringe and inject twice per week. Less trouble and I have been using this simplified approach to decrease injection frequency.

BTW, It would have been nice to see your peak estradiol.

Nelson-

yeah that sounds like a good plan. Does it matter about the days between injections? Should I do a 50mg shot every 4 days or every 5 like my doctor is suggesting?

Yeah the requisition form got messed up and unfortunately quest didn't run it. Do you have any idea about total estrogens?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
It will sound unorthodox coming from me, but why not add HCG (500 IU) and testosterone (50 mg) in the same 27 gauge syringe and inject twice per week. Less trouble and I have been using this simplified approach to decrease injection frequency.

BTW, It would have been nice to see your peak estradiol.

Never a good idea to mix a water based with an oil based formula when injecting.

I do believe that the HCG is a must have in my opinion (I know, new news!) but will also increase endogenous testosterone assuming the OP is Secondary.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Nelson-

yeah that sounds like a good plan. Does it matter about the days between injections? Should I do a 50mg shot every 4 days or every 5 like my doctor is suggesting?

Yeah the requisition form got messed up and unfortunately quest didn't run it. Do you have any idea about total estrogens?

If you are splitting your dose, which I am a huge believer in, unless of course you have high SHBG, than a Monday morning and Thursday night injection schedule would be ideal.

Test Cyp peaks at about 72 hours after injection so this will ensure that you have nice smooth and consistent serum levels week in and week out.

we must have been posting at the same time... Should I split the 80mg or just go ahead and do 50mg twice a week? This week I did 50mg on wednesday and 50mg on sunday.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
we must have been posting at the same time... Should I split the 80mg or just go ahead and do 50mg twice a week? This week I did 50mg on wednesday and 50mg on sunday.

Go with Wednesday morning and Saturday night if that's what you want.

Go with 50 mg each injection.

This is a good testosterone injection protocol.

You really should be taking HCG. Have you read the posts and stickies in the forums?

Go with Wednesday morning and Saturday night if that's what you want.

Go with 50 mg each injection.

This is a good testosterone injection protocol.

You really should be taking HCG. Have you read the posts and stickies in the forums?

Gene,

yeah I'm doing 500iu sc injections of hcg twice per week the second day after my test cyp injections. I've read some the hcg stickies are those what you're talking about?

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching