Testosterone Preservative

Buy Lab Tests Online

James

Davert - I agree, it's not a good idea if you plan to store them long term. I preload every Sunday for the week with no issues. The longest my syringe will sit is 4 days.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DustinU

I know I am reviving an older thread here but my question ties into to this thread pretty well.

I also receive pre-loaded syringes from my Dr. I have asked for a vial, especially now since I am breaking up my dosages to smaller more frequent injections. I purchased empty vials from amazon and plan on filling them by injecting my pre-loaded syringes. I will then draw from the vials as needed, wasteful of syringes yes, but I think it is the best way to keep things sterile.

Any flaws in my plan?

ratbag

I've never had a 10ML vial of test cyp go bad. I've used it a little past expiration sometimes and didn't notice any difference. I too load syringes for travel and have set myself up for 2 weeks at a time and didn't notice any difference either. I do this because one time I think the hotel room cleaner took my vial of Test cyp... it's labeled why not. I'm sure Empower Pharmacy is correct but I suspect the degredation of the plastic syringe is so small that it's nearly negligible. I believe what he suggests is ideal but due to circumstances not always possible. I suspect that any MD who sells pre-loaded syringes is in business to make money, as anyone can obviously load their own. Perhaps they don't want you to see how cheap the vial is.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me