How much do you spend a week on food?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi All,

I know this question has been asked before, but I'd like to add all details, and be concise on everything. I personally try to keep my diet as healthy, cost efficient, and convenient as possible. Like many others I'm on a busy weekly schedule, and do my best to keep the budget/time I have available in check.

I've been searching the net for ideas, but the problem is many of the people don't always care about health or calorie consumption, etc. For example my roomnate probably spends half as much as me, but also could careless what he eats, or how much protein or any macro he eats for that matter.

I've been looking at how much I spend day/week, and have been trying to fine tune it. Please respond with the same information that I'm provided so we can all compare accurately. Please only respond with how much you spend personally, if you have a family, girlfriend, etc. try to figure out how much you consume. If you have any other useful information to include, such as diet/eating style, that would be cool too!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching