Need help with Canadian Doctor

Buy Lab Tests Online

CanuckTRT

I live in Canada and have been on testosterone cypionate for a few years. 100mg per week. My doctor had no problem prescribing that but will not prescribe me hcg or anastrozole. He was willing to prescribe me tamoxifen because that was the only thing he had heard of when I named some drugs to control estrogen. I have pre existing gyno and the tamoxifen at 10mg per day as he prescribed helps with the gyno pain but I get extremely bloated and tend to have emotional swings and blood pressure raises. I need an info sheet, preferable in doctor language that I can print off and provide him to help plead my case for hcg and anastrozole. something specific to trt and prescribing information. I have access to these items myself but would much rather have it prescribed legally. Also if anyone knows a doctor in Alberta Canada close to the Edmonton area that is more trt friendly the information woulod be greatly appreciated. There is so much info to sort through on this site it would be very helpful to just have it in one write up I can present to my doc

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching