Some compounding pharmacies used by Nelson Vergel

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I have been using APSMeds.com for 5 years for HCG, testosterone, TRIMIX, ED drugs, injectable aminoacids/vitamins, nandrolone,Sermorelin and other products. They are reasonably priced and ship to almost every state. I have toured their facilities to look at the sterility rooms and was impressed. Anthony is the customer care manager there at [email protected] for more information.

Another company that has reached out to me for a tour of their facilities is EmpowerRxPharmacy.com. They are based in my hometown of Houston and they also ship to most states. It is operated by an engineer who has brand new equipment and a fancy state-of-the-art sterility room (as an engineer, I am biased for any engineer building a facility from scratch)

I will add some more reviews as I get to tour other companies's facilities. With all the new regulations coming up, we all want to ensure that our compounded products are not only cost effective and shipped quickly but also safe and reliable.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

EverettCD

I have used Empowers HCG for about a year now & it's top shelf HCG. On my next refill for my Test Cyp I will be using Empower. Good customer service & local to me, shipping is only about $5 so if I'm busy they'll 2 day USPS it.

Markee

I have used Empowers HCG for about a year now & it's top shelf HCG. On my next refill for my Test Cyp I will be using Empower. Good customer service & local to me, shipping is only about $5 so if I'm busy they'll 2 day USPS it.

Can you post there prices on HCG and Test Cyp ?

Markee

It would be nice if people could post prices along with there pharmacy reviews makes things alot easier then calling around to them.

Prices for APS Pharmacy are pretty dame good Test-CYP 200ml 10CC botttle = $38 , HCG 11000IU's = $55, and HCG 5000IU's = $34 plus $10 shipping per package they ship UPS Ground here in Florida to me and I get it over night they will include a HCG mixing kit if you ask for it for like next to nothing .32 cents they charged me for bacteriostatic water 5 or 10 cc syringe what ever is needed.

Quality seems good customer service is good enough.

Is Anthony offering out a special discount to above prices for mentioning this site ?

I have been using MedQest in North Salt Lake City Utah. My internist in Palm Springs preferred them because they source their precursors from Europe (he was especially concerned about pharmacies using ingredients from China). I have received excellent customer service from them.

http://mqrx.com/

Markee: email or call the folks on www.empowerrxpharmacy.com and say that you want the excelmale price. You can also email [email protected] and tell him the folks from ExcelMale sent you. Let us know what you find out

I just sent my prescription to empowerrx along with my free hcg voucher. Got 10ml of yes cypionate for $75. Was also charged $15 for shipping to FL.

Why am I hearing shipping is supposed to be $5?
Also, what's up with the excelmale price for the test? Is it $75 or is it lower?

J2048b

First order is shipped free if you say you are an ExcelMale member. $75 is a pretty good price for 10 mls of cypionate

this is an old thread but sorry doc, NO $75 is NOT a good price, thats only a few dollars shy of non insurance rates....

goodrx coupon, and walgreens or cvs pharmacy and ull have a nice 10 ml vial of watson cyp, not compounded stuff, for around $44-54

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me