Empower Rx Pharmacy

Buy Lab Tests Online

nuclear

Empower Rx Pharmacy

I received my first prescription from Empower Rx Pharmacy.

Below summarizes the experience:
· Immediate contact from the pharmacy when they received the Rx.
· Pharmacist was professional, courteous and knowledgeable.
· Pharmacist explained the reconstitution of the hcg. He had a sincere interest in assuring understanding.
· Prescription was sent by US mail, signature required. Very quick turnaround.
· Everything needed to reconstitute and administer the Rx was included - Bacteriostatic water, large syringe, insulin syringes, alcohol wipes, and detailed instructions.

By far, this was the most comprehensive and professional pharmacy experience I've had in a while.

Highly recommended.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jeff C

Shaun, Thank you for the quick reply. Can your pharmacy make a compounded gel instead of a cream? Upsher-Smith just announced a 1% gel (generic) that also comes in a metered bottle. I stopped using Axiron back in January because I couldn't afford the cost. Everything I've read say gels are absorbed better than cream and my doctor prefers transdermal over shots. Thank you again.

Jeff C

Shaun, again thank you. I will pass on the information to my doctor, looking forward to being a customer of EmpowerPharmacy!

Not to answer for Shaun but I believe Empower does compound both alcohol and HRT base cream. One suggestion is to combine both the alcohol based gel and the HRT cream base into a hybrid Gel/Cream. The blend doesn't dry to fast as does the gel, and it also shouldn't leave a residue like the cream. The absorption appears more consistent.

On another note, the customer (patient) service at Empower is outstanding. I have filled all of my medications here and like the following about them;

1) Meet the requirements, new regulations, and higher standards for sterile compounding (injectables)
2) Outstanding service and communication
3) Packaging always arrives organized and includes all the proper instructions, supplies, etc. Believe it or not many compounding pharmacies do a horrible job at this- No instructions, poor packaging, missing meds, etc.
4) Their labeling is awesome. After using (and working at) compounding pharmacies for almost 10 years I am too used to seeing cheap printed labeling on medications. Empower invested into a good labeling machine. Although the labels are not the most important thing, and do not necessarily reflect the quality of the drug, but for a newbie receiving a package of medications for the first time having a clear label can be important.

Last edited:

Jeff C

Thank you jbruce. I also have a post on 5% vs 10% compounded gel. Pro's and con's? I had great results with Axiron after applying a moisturizer (90mg / 3 pumps). I hope to achieve similar results with compounded T. I am going to use Empower, my doctor will need help with writing the prescription for compounded T....

OMI100

Gotta give my "THUMBS UP" for Empower. I get a compounded "T" cream from them in a "Top-I Click" applicator. My last check up by my PCP and he was reeeeeeeealy surprised at my "T" levels (upper range) with the compounded cream (My thyroid DR handles my TRT). Empower has to be doing something right if my PCP was amazed by the results of their compounded cream :)

I sent in a prescription about a week ago via snail mail. How long does it usually take to recieve a reply? Thanks
Typically we call patients within 24 hours of receiving their prescription in the mail. If you haven't received a call from us it means we haven't received your prescription. USPS is notoriously slow, so give it a couple more days.

Neil Olson

Typically we call patients within 24 hours of receiving their prescription in the mail. If you haven't received a call from us it means we haven't received your prescription. USPS is notoriously slow, so give it a couple more days.

Thanks. I will give it a couple more days. All else fails I will get my doc to write a new prescription and fax this time.

Bulldog

Empower Rx Pharmacy

I received my first prescription from Empower Rx Pharmacy.

Below summarizes the experience:
· Immediate contact from the pharmacy when they received the Rx.
· Pharmacist was professional, courteous and knowledgeable.
· Pharmacist explained the reconstitution of the hcg. He had a sincere interest in assuring understanding.
· Prescription was sent by US mail, signature required. Very quick turnaround.
· Everything needed to reconstitute and administer the Rx was included - Bacteriostatic water, large syringe, insulin syringes, alcohol wipes, and detailed instructions.

By far, this was the most comprehensive and professional pharmacy experience I've had in a while.

Highly recommended.

Do you know what the cash price (no insurance coverage) is for their HCG?

Also, any idea what their shipping charge is?

Thanks.

Robbie63

EmpowerPharmacy definitely made my order easy. The followup was very informative and detailed instructions where provided. I live in Virginia so shipping was an immediate concern and I promptly received a called to address alternative shipping and problem was solved. It was definitely EmpowerPharacy priority that my order was as important to them as it was to me.

My wife read about and is interested in thier compounded scream cream, she is planning on having her Dr. Contact Empower. Has anyones partner used this compound.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me