Testosterone Switch Theory

Buy Lab Tests Online

LVJR

Guys,

Just curious if it would benefit our internal systems to switch from Test C to Test E or vice versa every 6-8 weeks. Would this switch "shock" our bodies into better utilizing the external T? Can we become dose tolerant on one form of Test? I realize this is far-fetched but wanted to get feedback.

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
The body doesn't build a drug tolerance to Bio-Identical Exogenous Testosterone.

It's like saying the body builds a tolerance to endogenous Testosterone...it doesn't.

I see no need or benefit to switching up the ester to be frank.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I agree with Gene. Besides, the two esters are pretty much the same in efficacy.

Although I am not in agreement on this approach, some doctors like to switch men from testosterone injections to HCG alone for a few weeks and then back to injections alone. I think if you are using TRT+HCG this is not needed.

Tom Larabee

Gene - I agree with you that no tolerance build up will occur, but isn't it known that some men have bloating issues with Cyp and don't with Eth, which points to an ester issue, but not a tolerance issue. Let me know your thoughts on that.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me