Treatments that may increase sex drive in women

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Will I´ve reading a bit about a safe dosage of DHEA for women but what I read so far is far less than 50mg. What is you opinion about the correct dosaged to start off with if levels are closed to lower range?

Will I´ve reading a bit about a safe dosage of DHEA for women but what I read so far is far less than 50mg. What is you opinion about the correct dosaged to start off with if levels are closed to lower range?
You are really just taking stabs in the dark with out bloods. Doing that you could make things worse.
I bought this test for my wife last year. Best $190 I ever spent.
https://www.discountedlabs.com/hormone-wellness-panel-for-women

When she saw her numbers and we did a bit of googling the test lvls I got her signed up with Defy.
Again best money spent.

Thx! She is waiting for the result to come. I´m just curious if 50mg isn´t far too much. I read around 5-10m but I´ll guess it must be a maintainng dosage only.

Thx! She is waiting for the result to come. I´m just curious if 50mg isn´t far too much. I read around 5-10m but I´ll guess it must be a maintainng dosage only.

My wifes DHEA measured 84.4 range 29.4 to 220.5 she was prescribed 25 mg per day.

When I took DHEA i got a 180 up to 330 taking 50mg of the PURE brand daily. Honestly I did not feel any different and stopped taking it do to bad side effect.

hth

Will Brink

Yes, but works best in conjunction with testosterone as needed.

Agreed! It's at best a mild T booster and mood enhancer in women, but T is king ;)

Per article, best done via blood work and the doses discussed in the article above HRT doses as a rule. True HRT dose, as with any hormones, required labs. I women, doses as low as 10mg can be HRT for them.

You are really just taking stabs in the dark with out bloods. .

Agreed.

My wifes DHEA measured 84.4 range 29.4 to 220.5 she was prescribed 25 mg per day.

When I took DHEA i got a 180 up to 330 taking 50mg of the PURE brand daily. Honestly I did not feel any different and stopped taking it do to bad side effect.

hth

What was her levels after adding the DHEA? That's a high dose for HRT in women. Men don't tend to feel different on DHEA, but as with many things, low levels are associated with a long list of things best avoided, and keeping in a healthy range seems warranted.

What was her levels after adding the DHEA? That's a high dose for HRT in women. Men don't tend to feel different on DHEA, but as with many things, low levels are associated with a long list of things best avoided, and keeping in a healthy range seems warranted.

She is down at LabCorp right now for her first HRT blood test checkup. We are both very excited to see where her numbers come in at and if the compounded creams, she uses two, are being adsorbed.

On the subject of increased desire with DHEA or T so far with us no change.
Once a week is all she currently desires and I am no sure it's not just for me sometimes.
Time will tell. Which is od considering she says he has on average 6 climaxes' to my one. I could not imagine.

Bryan

About how long did it take for her to feel the affects of the test cyp?
I have been giving 20mg of Cyp once a week to my wife for three months now per the Dr. She is not forthcoming with her feelings or thoughts about it, but lets just say I am reaping the reward pretty much everyday.

Lynn

From the female perspective, I have taken test cyp shots for a couple of years now and if you do not back her off the high dose you are giving her, she will be in trouble so far as staying a
female. I do 12 mg once a week and it is ample to boost sex drive but I also am dealing with some hair loss on head and some hair growth on face. I cannot imagine where your wife will end up if you don't back off on the dose. Just for her sake. You will still reap benefits, trust me on that.

Lynn

Age has alot to do with the dosage of DHEA for a woman. If younger then 25 per day is recommended. If post menopause then 50 mg is recommended

fifty

Yikes. Start with 2.5-5mg. Starting with 25-50mg is like starting your 100lb non-drinking girlfriend on a bottle of thunderbird.

Last edited:

Will Brink

Yikes. Start with 2.5-5mg. Starting with 25-50mg is like starting your 100lb non-drinking girlfriend on a bottle of thunderbird.

I doubt anyone even sells 2.5g of DHEA. That's a ridiculously low dose, as is 5mg. Typical replacement dose for women with low DHEA is in the 10-15mg range. Doses in studies usually much higher. Recent study used 75mg for example:

DHEA Improves Sexual Function in Premenopausal Women

To get a stat sig bump in T levels, 25mgs appears a good starting dose.

fifty

Minimum effective dose. Roll with 25-75mg and call me when your girl complains of hirsutism and hair loss.

Douglas laboratories sells scored 5mg tabs.

Last edited:

Will Brink

10mg probably lowest effective dose, but per article, proper dosing requires blood work as it does for all other hormones. Again, studies tended to use much higher doses than I'd recommend, at least to start.

captain

I doubt anyone even sells 2.5g of DHEA. That's a ridiculously low dose, as is 5mg. Typical replacement dose for women with low DHEA is in the 10-15mg range. Doses in studies usually much higher. Recent study used 75mg for example:

DHEA Improves Sexual Function in Premenopausal Women

To get a stat sig bump in T levels, 25mgs appears a good starting dose.

Compounding Pharmacies make 2.5-5mg DHEA Suppositories.
DHEA Vaginal Suppositories 30ct
My wife and I went to this place long ago and bought these. They will make higher doses with script. 2.7mg you can get otc. I don't think they did much but if your lady don't have desire for sex she probably will have no desire to use them. Like a person with no appetite to eat is not going to eat.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me