Gene's Nitric Oxide Stack

Buy Lab Tests Online
My family practice doc prescribed it based on a past of having prostatitis a couple of times. I mean I had to ask. He didn't think it was strong enough to replace Lisinopril (and it wasn't) but figured the drug was good for "men's stuff".

He also prescribes Test and typically around 200mg per week is what most guys are on, but I didn't ask him to do it since I'd have to pay for it anyway because even though it's in our plan, they can deny it if you are over the low end of the range. So I stuck with Defy. Plus I am not sure if he prescribes HCG.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

It's an Alpha blocker though I have no idea with Alpha's with different names act in the same way. If you're having trouble finding it I might suggest you give the stack a try without it as you may not need it. Doxazosin(?) is easily found at the usual overseas pharmacy's, look for "Doxacard".

Having taken "Doxacard", I can attest to the fact that it does, indeed, work as expected.

roadglide

My family practice doc prescribed it based on a past of having prostatitis a couple of times. I mean I had to ask. He didn't think it was strong enough to replace Lisinopril (and it wasn't) but figured the drug was good for "men's stuff".

He also prescribes Test and typically around 200mg per week is what most guys are on, but I didn't ask him to do it since I'd have to pay for it anyway because even though it's in our plan, they can deny it if you are over the low end of the range. So I stuck with Defy. Plus I am not sure if he prescribes HCG.

Thinking about going with Defy myself. Meeting with my Doc today to discuss HCG, but I bet I'll probably be his first patient to take it.

roadglide

Having taken "Doxacard", I can attest to the fact that it does, indeed, work as expected.

Good to know thanks. I couldn't find anything searching Doxicard, but I did find generic Doxazosin. Meeting with my urologist on Monday to discuss Doxazosin, but in an email he's already said it has too many side effects and prefers Alfuzosin.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Good to know thanks. I couldn't find anything searching Doxicard, but I did find generic Doxazosin. Meeting with my urologist on Monday to discuss Doxazosin, but in an email he's already said it has too many side effects and prefers Alfuzosin.

At the dose in my stack for Doxazosin the sides are rare...this is a very very low dose compared to how its prescribed by label.

driscojf

Gene, just wanted you to know I've been following your protocol for the past few months and have had really great success. I read your recent post regarding arginine -akg and to be honest, I was a bit skeptical about whether I would really be able to feel a difference, but your advice has been so spot on in the past, I gave it a whirl. Much to my surprise, I did feel a difference. Not huge, but definitely noticeable. I guess the best way to describe it is my erections, while great already, were of an even higher, er, shall we say, quality. Thanks again for sharing - good stuff!

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Gene, just wanted you to know I've been following your protocol for the past few months and have had really great success. I read your recent post regarding arginine -akg and to be honest, I was a bit skeptical about whether I would really be able to feel a difference, but your advice has been so spot on in the past, I gave it a whirl. Much to my surprise, I did feel a difference. Not huge, but definitely noticeable. I guess the best way to describe it is my erections, while great already, were of an even higher, er, shall we say, quality. Thanks again for sharing - good stuff!

Yes, the akg is a better quality L-Arginine product. Amino's are difficult to get good bio-availability due to the digestion process and Firs Pass effect. Whenever a product is "super micornized" bio-availability is significantly increased. Add to that the Pharmacy Grade and you know the product has to to live up to the standards of what it says it is...in other words, top quality.

All of this goes to better uptake and getting the end results we are seeking...it's why I use it now as part of my stack and to your point, I too have noticed a difference as well.

Tom Larabee

Gene,

Since we are on the 27th page of this thread and I know from following it you have changed the stack as you have found better ingredients, can you post either in this thread or a new one what you are currently using as the stack and if you have the time where you are getting the ingredients.

Tom

roadglide

Hey guys on the icariin that Gene recommends it's 300mg per capsule. Gene's stack says 150 per serving. Is that being split in half or what? I think this was discussed in the thread, but didn't want to read 27 pages again.

Beet Root is just another way to get nitric oxide than taking Arginine and/or Citrulline. Adding it though would probably just be overkill and unnecessary. I tried some beet root powder and mixed with water it was terrible, I won't use it again.

Loki

Beet Root is just another way to get nitric oxide than taking Arginine and/or Citrulline. Adding it though would probably just be overkill and unnecessary. I tried some beet root powder and mixed with water it was terrible, I won't use it again.

I take Nature's Way 500MG capsules of beet root... I am naturally bulky and have a big bone structure (8 inch wrist @5 10.5) so I would love to get some cuts and vascularity... I can't wait to try this...

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I take Nature's Way 500MG capsules of beet root... I am naturally bulky and have a big bone structure (8 inch wrist @5 10.5) so I would love to get some cuts and vascularity... I can't wait to try this...

That's the one I use as well.

This is a "stack" with the strategic idea that synergistically each compound works with one another to get optimal results...just like any stack.

You can see from the responses in here from the men who use it in some form that it provides for some amazing results!

driscojf

Hi Gene, have you or anyone on this thread tried Defy Medical's tri-amino? I am wondering if it would be a stronger or more effective way to take advantage of the benefits of Arginine/Citrulline...

Loki

That's the one I use as well.

This is a "stack" with the strategic idea that synergistically each compound works with one another to get optimal results...just like any stack.

You can see from the responses in here from the men who use it in some form that it provides for some amazing results!

I will be a virgin for everything on the stack... So I am very excited to start... I am about 225-230 at 15% body fat... I need to cut a few percent but that forearm pic is amazing!!! I want just a slice of that vascularity!!! And morning wood would be nice too....

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Hi Gene, have you or anyone on this thread tried Defy Medical's tri-amino? I am wondering if it would be a stronger or more effective way to take advantage of the benefits of Arginine/Citrulline...

Yes, I have used it many times. Injections for amino acid bio-availability is the best as the stomach and the first pass effect always play a toll on injestables.

You want to do the injections just before bed to get the bump in endogenous GH when you sleep and one hour before your work out to get a sick pump and massive vascularity.

It's good stuff and I like it.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I will be a virgin for everything on the stack... So I am very excited to start... I am about 225-230 at 15% body fat... I need to cut a few percent but that forearm pic is amazing!!! I want just a slice of that vascularity!!! And morning wood would be nice too....

You will get both...

I have buds in the gym tell me that when I an on my last reps per set and really straining that veins are popping out all over the place LOL!

Loki

You will get both...

I have buds in the gym tell me that when I an on my last reps per set and really straining that veins are popping out all over the place LOL!

Morning wood just stopped a couple weeks ago for no reason... My guess is E2 creeping on me... Just not the same waking up without it!!! Vascularity is a very nice touch and I have a little but not near enough... I can't wait to start it... It really just makes you look so more athletic...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me