Gene's Nitric Oxide Stack

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Thanks for the info Gene.

It's a great stack John and it has worked well for so many men.

The health benefits abound and if you like that hard vascular look with pumps that seem to last forever you'll never give this up.

There are other NO compounds you can try adding in later if you like; I've added Pycnogenol from time to time and seems to enhance the stack as well.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Gene, what about Yohimbine? Seems to be a lot written about this in conjunction with Doxazosin.

It works in concert with the PDE5i/NO mix...BUT...it has nasty side effect for many men, me included!

I took it and I now know what it feels like to have a massive panic attack...it hit my CNS hard...never again.

For me, I wouldn't touch this stuff with a ten foot poll it was so bad no matter what it did for my libido or my erection quality!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yohimbine

Note the caution notice here:
http://examine.com/supplements/Yohimbine/

Last edited:

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
i was wondering if anyone had the chance to try "tri amino"?

it is said to promote NO and also improve kidney function.

Defy Medical and other offer the product.

I tired it numerous times and I still have injection sites till this day that are sore with large inflammatory lumps SQ that seem will never go away.

For me, I won't inject myself with that shit ever again!

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Love those two compounds. 5+ grams of arginine before bed was studied and improves resting growth hormone secretion.

Add the 5 mg of Tadalafil twice daily and it's a freaking powerhouse.

For guys who don't wake with morning erections; it's a sure bet with this stack!

paco

I know this stack is being suggested for vasodilation and erection quality. However, for those presuming that this will enhance their workouts, is there any evidence that a better pump leads to more strength or muscle gains? I hear the jury is still out on that issue...

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I know this stack is being suggested for vasodilation and erection quality. However, for those presuming that this will enhance their workouts, is there any evidence that a better pump leads to more strength or muscle gains? I hear the jury is still out on that issue...

From a pure research perspective, there's hasn't been much research on it, Paco. Of course there are a lot of good supporting articles on these amino acids that point to their benefits.

But remember, the foundation of my stack is the PDE5i Tadalafil and alpha blocker Doxazsin; these are two powerhouses.

Everything else is just supplemental and supporting.

Good article with good footnotes: http://www.smart-publications.com/a...ne-this-one-two-amino-acid-punch-can-improve-

See the pdf attached.

Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2007 Jan;10(1):46-51.
Effects of L-arginine supplementation on exercise metabolism.McConell GK.
[h=3]Source[/b]Department of Physiology, The University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria, Australia. [email protected]

[h=3]Abstract[/b][h=4]PURPOSE OF REVIEW:[/b]To describe the influence of acute and chronic administration of L-arginine on metabolism at rest and during exercise.
[h=4]RECENT FINDINGS:[/b]There has been substantial examination of the effect of infusion and ingestion of L-arginine at rest. It has been clearly demonstrated that L-arginine administration improves endothelial function in various disease states. In addition, L-arginine infusion at rest increases plasma insulin, growth hormone, glucagon, catecholamines and prolactin. Such hormonal changes affect metabolism. There has, however, been very little examination of the effect of increases in L-arginine availability during exercise. This is important to study as there is preliminary evidence that L-arginine infusion, probably via increases in nitric oxide (NO), alters skeletal-muscle metabolism during exercise. There is a need for further research, especially to understand the mechanisms of how L-arginine affects exercise metabolism and also to determine whether the hormonal responses that occur in response to L-arginine at rest are also present to some extent during exercise.
[h=4]SUMMARY:[/b]This line of research may have important therapeutic implications as there are indications that L-arginine augments the effects of exercise training on insulin sensitivity and capillary growth in muscles.

PMID: 17143054 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

View attachment Seminario 9 aa-Bq2007.pdf

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Muscle cell endurance is elevated in the presence of high NO levels. Arginine when taken before bed, will induce resting GH release as well.

And any IGF-1 panel will prove that out.

I am 3x over the reference range for IGF-1 and I believe this is in part due to the amino stack I take before bed and that includes Arginine and Citrulline as well.

Austinite

And any IGF-1 panel will prove that out.

I am 3x over the reference range for IGF-1 and I believe this is in part due to the amino stack I take before bed and that includes Arginine and Citrulline as well.
I think you and I can supply a small country with some NO. :p

Dave Barry

Sometimes the most important factor is not whether it will work or not, but rather if patients will be compliant. With the exception of those whom are very serious, I highly doubt most people will be willing to consume 16 supplements/day, in addition to their TRT regime. Gene's vascularity is impressive; however, if he was not lean, no amount of drugs or supplements would give him that level of vascularity. His supplement program may enhance his vascularity, but is not the predominant reason for it. Congratulations on having the drive and desire to follow such a cumbersome program. Finally, I realize my response may appear to have a negative tone, but in no way is it intended as such.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me