Hcg ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

LowT

I have been taking 100mg a week for around 2 years now for low t caused by chronic pain meds. I'm 38 and would consider it a blessing if I could have one more child, so I've started taking hcg 500iu three times a week for a month and 2 weeks and don't feel my testicals growing of the tingling in my lower stomach like when I've felt in the past as the testicals start working again. So my question is did I kill my balls or is there a way to jump start these things? Thanks in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
LowT

500 IU three times per week is usually enough to restore testicular size (not grown them beyond what you used to have before you started testosterone). Have you got a sperm quality test done?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Usually response is age related as it equates to the number of receptors on the leydig cells.

Younger guys tend to respond faster and older guys a little longer...give it some time.

BTW, this is pharmacy grade HCG...correct?

LowT

No haven't had a sperm test as I was put on the regimen by my pain management doctors. It really kinda sucks because my pain management dr. Hasn't a clue about the whole hcg to keep regular so I ended up buying a friends extra from his TRT regimen.

LowT

Yea I was the guy that was asking Nelson on FB about dosage and you came on and said to look over here. I put the water in slowly not to disrupt the powder much and don't shake it but move it in circles to mix it up, and of course it's in the fridge waiting for me every other day. I hope this is the right way and thanks for your thoughts on the matter

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
How much bac water did you add to the 10000 unit vial?

How many units are you injecting?

I ask because if you diluted the HCG by adding too much bac water than the dosage you are injecting may not be potent enough to be effective.

It's not uncommon for new guys to make mistakes reconstituting HCG and adding too much bac water...it happens.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
10ml of water makes a half cc equal 500 iu ???

Here:

Reconstituting 10,000IU's of hCG
Use a larger bore (i.e., 18g) needle, and transfer your bacteriostatic water into the vial with the freeze dried hCG powder. You want to inject until you have added a total of 4ml's of solution. Keep the powder and vial upright because you can blow the hCG out of it when you pull the needle out of the vial. Otherwise be sure to draw air out after you push the water in to release pressure each time. Also, make sure to hold the plunger of the syringe when you first penetrate the vial as there is a vacuum inside the vial and it will want to pull the plunger down at an accelerated rate and you don't want that to happen.

When completed, gently swirl the vial to mix. Keep in the refrigerator once reconstituted. It will keep its potency for 60 to 90 days.

When using an insulin syringe, each unit (line) on the scale of the syringe equals 25IU's of hCG. 250IU's of hCG is then 10 units on the side of the insulin syringe.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
No haven't had a sperm test as I was put on the regimen by my pain management doctors. It really kinda sucks because my pain management dr. Hasn't a clue about the whole hcg to keep regular so I ended up buying a friends extra from his TRT regimen.

Do you live in the US? We are about to launch a free (one time) vial of HCG program by prescription. We will be able to provide referrals to doctors who prescribe.

LowT

Live In Chicago but for some reason my doctor doesn't want to hear anything about hcg. She says it's for women trying to get pregnant. I tried showing some of the literature from you guys and kinda got shrugged off

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Live In Chicago but for some reason my doctor doesn't want to hear anything about hcg. She says it's for women trying to get pregnant. I tried showing some of the literature from you guys and kinda got shrugged off

Tell her if she doesn't shred her ignorance and read what you provided so she can learn to care for you correctly, you'll fire her and fine someone who will.

She's not the one having to walk around with shrunken and aching balls!!!

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
So if I'm injecting half of an insulin syringe I'm not putting enough? According to you that's only 250?

The way you reconstituted it and the dose you are injecting is correct.

10ml of bac water into a 10000 unit vial you'd want to pull back to the 50 mark (half way on a 1 ML syringe) to get 500 IU.

I just use less water for a smaller injection.

lsmyle

this is my first time posting so I hope I'm in the right place. My question has to do with continuing my Androgel while starting on HCG as Nelson recommended. Wouldn't the testosterone continue to inhibit my endongenous production?
Larry

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Lsmyle

Yes, testosterone replacement will inhibit testicular function if used alone since it shuts down LH and FSH due to a feed back loop. However, HCG is a LH analog that "replaces" the shutdown LH to keep Leydig cells plump and functioning, thus reversing and preventing testicular atrophy. Dr Lipshultz' team in Houston went as far as proving that TRT+ HCG was able to maintain fertility in men even with shut down FSH (FSH is responsible for sperm production). The theory is that HCG maintains healthy intratesticular testosterone needed for sperm production even in the absence of FSH. Pretty neat stuff!

LowT

So testing fsh will tell if your producing sperm? If so does this happen through a blood test or do you have to jerk in a cup?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me