Fat loss ?????

Buy Lab Tests Online

bassindaddy

I started TRT 3 months ago after 2yrs of deal with hell from my levels being low. In that time I lost a good bit of muscle mass and gain alot of fat. I'm 5ft 8 and at one point i was nearly 280 lbs. 3 months ago when I started TRT I was 222lbs I changed my diet and joined a gym. I eat very good using mostly info learned from Nelsons book,videos and this site. My goal was to put muscle on and loss the fat but it seems that I am putting muscle back on but the fat remains and may even gotten slightly worse. I am now 236lbs. Could I have put on 14lbs of muscle in that time? what can I do to loss the fat? I am HIV+ and on antiretrovirals and about 8 other meds. Before starting TRT my T serum was 175ng/dL and Free t 3.3 pg/mL and was 899 and 16.9 at last blood draw also my CD4 is only 250 and viral load is 240 so Im kind of cautious when it comes to doing any kind of weight loss supplements or diets that may lower my CD4. So what I'm lookin for is some ideas of what I could do to loss this fat.Fat lo

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

pakman

try paleo diet for a month, around 1g of protein per 1lb of body weight, 80g of fat (nuts - not peanuts!, avocados, dark 85% cocoa chocolate, bit of peanut butter, coconut oil...) and carbs from green veg only (no potatoes, parsnips, carrots...). I lost around 30kg (obviously not in a month). I used my fitness pal app/website on my smartphone to track protein/fat/carbs ratio... After a month/6 weeks introduce carbs slowly on your exercise days... For me it meant eating 3 eggs every day, a lot of meat, handful of nuts, bit of dark chocolate and big bowl of steamed veg. Got used to it quickly, made me feel much better and I was never hungry!

GlennMarsh

Congrats on such major weight loss dear,.
Can any one please tell me how can i lose my belly and abs fats and how can i clear my abs cut,..,
I want to get them quickly,.

Graig

Avoid more carb and fatty foods in your diet and take more natural proteins in your routine to burn your fat and gain your muscles.
Also do some cardio exercises along with gym workout to get more support for the fat burning.

Bass

the weight gain could be a combination of muscle, water retention and depending on your diet some fat. but if I had to bet on it I'd say mostly water, fat and some muscle. the key to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time is a very strict diet. for example you need to add more protein and less carbs, and add good fatty acids like avocado, nuts, etc... 50/40/10 is the number that really worked for me, but we are all different, so keep trying until you figure out what works for you. make sure to stick to one diet for at least 4 weeks before making any changes or adjustments. and use the mirror to gauge your progress not the scale. good luck.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I am trying to set up a full body DEXA program with a clinic in Houston to provide gold standard body composition measurement at around $120

Bass

id pay that in a heartbeat. this is the most accurate way of measuring not only BF, but bones and muscle, and with detailed localized analysis. this is a cool machine.

Hello..I want tell you some points for weight loss:1. Drink a lot of water in a day.2. Eat healthy food and avoid fast food.3. Do exercise twice a day.4. Eat fruits and green vegetables.I think it will work for you. So, good luck!!!

hasanraza

If you're overweight and want some help losing weight, start eating foods high in fiber. Dietary fiber is not a magic weight loss weapon, but it has the power to help fill you up without filling you out.

Here's why: One of the most effective ways to lose those extra pounds is to control hunger, the dieter's Achilles heel. Hunger is affected by many things, including when you eat, and the composition of your meals - the amount of fats, carbohydrates, protein, fiber, and water content

A healthy diet should include a wide variety of nutritious foods for sufficient intake of all nutrients, including vitamins and minerals. Foods to include are breads, pastas, lean meats, fish, fruits and vegetables. A healthy dieting can help you maintain a healthy body weight and decrease your risk of many diet-related chronic diseases, such as cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes and cancers.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me