Penis Girth Enhancement Video

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Long-Term Safety and Longevity of a Mixture of Polymethyl Methacrylate and Cross-Linked Dextran (Lipen-10®) after Penile Augmentation: Extension Study from Six to 18 Months of Follow-Up

Purpose
The goal of this study was to investigate the long-term efficacy and safety of a mixture of polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) and cross-linked dextran Lipen-10® used for penile augmentation under the physical impact generated during sexual intercourse.

Materials and MethodsFrom March 2010 to October 2011, a total of 20 patients with a mean age of 44 years (interquartile range, 20~70 years) who requested penile augmentation participated in this study. Lipen-10® filler is a mixture of 75% cross-linked dextran, 15% PMMA, and 10% hypromellose solution. With the patient in the supine position, Lipen-10® was injected into the subcutaneous tissue between the dartos fascia and Buck's fascia of the penis using a fanning technique. Penile length and circumference were measured before the procedure and six, 12, and 18 months after the procedure. Values were compared using the Student's t-test and the paired t-test.

ResultsA total of 15 patients completed this study. The increases in circumference and length observed six months after the procedure were found to have been maintained without change at 12 and 18 months of follow-up. At 12 and 18 months of follow-up, no abnormal findings were observed. Pelvic magnetic resonance imaging conducted at 18 months of follow-up showed no trace of the injected filler having migrated to other sites, and the volume was well maintained.

ConclusionsLipen-10®, a mixture of PMMA and cross-linked dextran, showed good durability and tolerability over 18 months of follow-up during which the participants were sexually active.

http://wjmh.org/DOIx.php?id=10.5534/wjmh.2015.33.3.202

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Thanks Nelson, a lot of the negative horrible reviews I've read are from 3 years or so after where it seems like an auto immune disorder arises and wreaks havoc, this study doesn't cover that far it'd be great for a 10 year study

Yogibearff

Thanks for the great article. I have been researching this for some time. I have been trying to find a doctor in OR or WA that would do this procedure. I'll pass on Mexico.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
[h=2]Abstract

Penile Girth Enhancement With Polymethylmethacrylate-Based Soft Tissue Fillers[/b]
Parts of this study were presented at the World Consensus on Bioplasty; Guadalajara, Mexico; December 2008, December 2010, December 2011, and October 2013.

Luis Casavantes, MD , Gottfried Lemperle, MD, PhD, Palmira Morales, MD
[h=3]Introduction[/b]An unknown percentage of men will take every risk to develop a larger penis. Thus far, most injectables have caused serious problems. Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) microspheres have been injected as a wrinkle filler and volumizer with increasing safety since 1989.
[h=3]Aim[/b]To report on a safe and permanently effective method to enhance penile girth and length with an approved dermal filler (ie, PMMA).
[h=3]Methods[/b]Since 2007, the senior author has performed penile augmentation in 752 men mainly with Metacrill, a suspension of PMMA microspheres in carboxymethyl-cellulose.
[h=3]Main Outcome Measures[/b]The data of 729 patients and 203 completed questionnaires were evaluated statistically.
[h=3]Results[/b]The overall satisfaction rate was 8.7 on a scale of 1 to 10. After one to three injection sessions, average girth increased by 3.5 cm, or 134% (10.2 to 13.7 cm = 134.31%). Penile length also increased by weight and stretching force of the implant from an average of 9.8 to 10.5 cm. Approximately half the patients perceived some irregularities of the implant, which caused no problems. Complications occurred in 0.4%, when PMMA nodules had to be surgically removed in three of the 24% of patients who had a non-circumcised penis.
[h=3]Conclusion[/b]After 5 years of development, penile augmentation with PMMA microspheres appears to be a natural, safe, and permanently effective method. The only complication of nodule formation and other irregularities can be overcome by an improved injection technique and better postimplantation care.

http://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(16)30299-5/abstract

James

At my age...44. And my situation...with same woman 16 years, I'd have to pass. But what guy doesn't want at least a little more girth?

How can there be no conflict of interest? Isn't the guy who wrote this also the one who makes these sort of injections? Many different sites there are reports of horrible side effects.

PAUL-E

At my age...44. And my situation...with same woman 16 years, I'd have to pass. But what guy doesn't want at least a little more girth?

I understand this but after more than 10 years 3 kids my wife is not the same. it would be nice to "fill her up" like I used to I'm about 7" long and 5" girth so not bad but after kids things change and this seems safer and more cost effective than what she would have to do to tighten things up.

Many different sites there are reports of horrible side effects.
Their are a lot of things that can and do happen with any procedure especially with the penis but looking into all and considering the "feel" I think this is a good option and I'm personally considering having it done.

I know you are probably friends with him etc, but I'm confused why only research around this man is being presented. I don't actually wish to hear from him, I would like external research and reviews about his product, as you need a lot of it before this would make sense. I would rather have a micropenis and be able to get off on my own than having a big ****ed up penis that you couldn't feel anything due to a bad procedure.

PAUL-E

Not sure who your referring this too but I do not know him and looking into it, it came down to PMMA or elist.
what I didn't like about the elist implant is that it makes you longer and as it is a bottom out in my wife and she doesn't enjoy that. I also hear reports of it feeling softer and to top it off you can see were the implant ends at the head of the penis(not a good look) for me personally that's why I feel the PMMA would be a better fit for me. if I have it done one day I will do a review with before and after's

baraider

Not sure who your referring this too but I do not know him and looking into it, it came down to PMMA or elist.
what I didn't like about the elist implant is that it makes you longer and as it is a bottom out in my wife and she doesn't enjoy that. I also hear reports of it feeling softer and to top it off you can see were the implant ends at the head of the penis(not a good look) for me personally that's why I feel the PMMA would be a better fit for me. if I have it done one day I will do a review with before and after's
Did you end up following with it?

blackebob

T1000

I talked to one of them and he said the first two months were not but now he is happy with how thick it is and how much better it "hangs and shows". He said his erections are the same.

Warning: You have to have a big head otherwise it will look like a corn dog :)

If it doesn't increase the size of the erection what would be the point?

Dr.V.P.C.

PMMA is quite common here is Brazil for facial fillers and others parts, mostrly glute enhancement.
Very safe and effective if done with experienced medical hands . I have a lot of patients that have done glutes , almost all have excellent results . Some men and got some site enhancements with pmaa in biceps , triceps, pecs , delts , calves . ( it´s just something, symtrical, not a rich pianna like style ) .
Bioplasty ( pmma) in the penis is algo done here in Brazil by some doctors. Good resultos mainly in circunference gain.
Drawback is the price, unfortunately is expensive.

blackebob

PMMA is quite common here is Brazil for facial fillers and others parts, mostrly glute enhancement.
Very safe and effective if done with experienced medical hands . I have a lot of patients that have done glutes , almost all have excellent results . Some men and got some site enhancements with pmaa in biceps , triceps, pecs , delts , calves . ( it´s just something, symtrical, not a rich pianna like style ) .
Bioplasty ( pmma) in the penis is algo done here in Brazil by some doctors. Good resultos mainly in circunference gain.
Drawback is the price, unfortunately is expensive.

So Doc, does it change ths size of the erection, or is it just the flaccid size different?

My friend Dr. Luis Casavantes in Mexico is quickly becoming the leader on penis girth augmentation. He uses injections of a PMMA (polymethyl-methacrylate) fillers which contain about 20 percent of tiny PMMA microspheres that are suspended in 80 percent of purified collagen gel. A few months after it is injected, the collagen gel breaks down and your body produces its own natural collagen to fill out the space under the skin.

For more information visit: http://girthenhancement.com/
Wow. Has anyone done this and willing to discuss?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me