What kind of exercise do you do?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Daniel

Just curious to see what kind of regular exercise people are doing to stay healthy? I started Jiu Jitsu a couple of years ago and it helps but really need to get my eating habits in order. In the past I have purchased gym memberships but never went past the first fe weeks.

What do you do for exercise?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I lift weights four times a week and almost never miss a day. Work out time is usually 90 minutes except Friday which can do to 2 hours...OUCH!!!

Daniel

I do weight training 7 days a week. I also train plyometrics, agility, and endurance at a sports medicine facility.
Wow so sounds like you are pretty close to sort of a crossfit without the weights. Yep Gracie Barra is fun but rolling "fighting" 5-7 minute rounds is really tough at first.

Wow so sounds like you are pretty close to sort of a crossfit without the weights. Yep Gracie Barra is fun but rolling "fighting" 5-7 minute rounds is really tough at first.

I practiced Muy Thai for 6 years and I used to roll with the guys who would cross train. I got tapped every day. I'm undefeated against my sons though ;)

As far as CrossFit...i did that for 2 years and I hurt my back really badly trying to Rx a deadlift during a WOD. This put me out of exercise for a whole year! If I ever go back I don't think I'll work to try to get my name on the board ever again.

I weight train five days a week and do cardio for 16 minutes after each workout. I follow Max-ot principles. I am in and out of the gym in under 90 minutes including my shower.

Lombard

I mostly do cardio and abs exercises in my routine workout because I am struggling for the weight control and cardio exercises are excellent to lose the unnecessary body weight. My routine workout contains jogging, running, swimming, push ups, pull ups, and squats etc.

bootcampmaitland

Last edited:

bobcat

In back flare up for three months now so what I can handle is 20 minutes recumbent bike and one day chest machine, next day bicep and tricep machines, like this six days a week. Anything more equals more spasm. Discouraging but at least I can do this.

SteveAllen

I do cardio daily and i spent 1 hour for doing different cardio exercises. I think cardio is the most effective exercise for strength and fitness. For weight lose cardio exercises are best.
Cardio information

Last edited:

Otise

Hi Daniel,
I hit gym for exercises as advanced quality of equipment available in gym helps me to workout on all body parts and gym coach, other staff and members helps me in guiding daily workouts and nutritive diet plans to meet my fitness goals.

Last edited:

Bass

weight train everyday with 20 minute low intensity cardio after every training session. once in a while I miss 1 or 2 days a week but most of the time I don't. my workouts are one muscle group at a time, so the training only lasts about 30-40 minutes plus 20 cardio.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
These are principles and things I have learned. I do not use heavy weights and tend to use machines and cables since I had a few back surgeries (unrelated to exercising). I have not injured myself at the gym in 30 years. I see so many guys screw themselves up with improper form and too much weight.

Bass

right on Nelson, same here, I use more cable machines and smith machines than free weight. I am happy with the results. good video BTW.

46and2

I do Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu 6 days a week. I used to lift weights and do cardio too, but my low testosterone has made that impossible to recover from. I hope once I start next week I can get back on lifting, cardio, AND 6 days of BJJ.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me