Best place to order syringes and needles?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Clint, it actually depends on the testosterone you are using. Most brand name Testosterone cypionates are suspended in cotton seed oil, or sometimes sesame oil, which is slightly thicker therefore a 23g may be best for faster injection. When using compounding pharmacies who suspend the cypionate into grapeseed oil you can use a 25g needle with ease! Not saying you cannot use 25g for the others, it just might take more pressure on the syringe to inject it.

For me personally I prefer the 25g to inject the thigh. I am sensitive (insert tampax now :) to injections and notice a huge difference between 23g and 25g in the thigh..... but don't notice much of a difference between the two when injecting into the glute.

Also, with the emergence of subq test injections I have started injecting my T using a 25g or 26g 5/8" into the thigh and it works well! Very easy injection.

using a 5/8" is sort of between SC and IM. I know there are some studies floating around on this forum which shows that the SC absorption is as sufficient, equal to IM. Also, men's thighs tend to be leaner therefore less tissue to pass through anyhow.

Dr Crisler had posted some good stuff on SC injections and its efficacy. I personally notice zero difference in my routine labs between 1" IM in the glute versus 5/8" in the thigh.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me