workout formula without Arginine?

Buy Lab Tests Online
can someone recommend a good workout formula without Arginine? and is that the only way to get the NO up?

i get odd herpes flair in my gums.. and i think the arginine triggers a breakout- anyways around this? i guess i may be able to offset it with acyclovair.
i really like the workout boost i get from the formula i am using but i don't want blisters on my gums.

any suggestions? thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
have you ever tried lysine? I swear it is the only thing that makes mine go away and there is a bunch of research on it. May help if you add that in and wish to keep arginine.

thanks guys! i am considering the lysine. i wonder if it is more potent than acyclovir? cant hurt.. any idea how much i would need? probably better for my liver!
the Muslcetech looks interesting Nelson.. i do have to admit i like the c4 extreme because it has caffeine and it revs me up.. but i also tend to crash the next day..probably not good for cfids person :( but it feels good at the time..
seems like most preworkout drinks have alot of stimulating ingredients- which helps but maybe not in the long run. it would be great if some of these companies provided samples .. otherwise i end up with alot of big containers of product.. maybe i should have a supplement give away!
thanks all!

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I don't know how lysine compares but it works for me. 20 years ago I was rubbing lysine tablets on the cold sores and they were going away much faster, and then they came out with topical products. Below is from a site[/FONT]

Supplements: You can reduce the frequency and severity of oral herpes attacks by taking L-lysine as a daily supplement (500-1,000 milligrams a day on an empty stomach). Unfortunately, using lysine does not usually work for genital herpes. As an alternative, you can try taking monolaurin, a nontoxic, antiviral supplement made from lauric acid (a fatty acid found in breast milk) and glycerin. It is used to treat infections with all strains of the herpes virus along with other viral infections including measles, and HIV, the human immunodeficiency virus that causes AIDS. Monolaurin is believed to have the potential to permanently inactivate the fat coated viruses that cause these diseases by fluidizing the lipids (fats) and phospholipids in their envelopes, leading to the disintegration of viral particles. Monolaurin, sold under the brand name Lauricidin®, comes in the form of mini pellets. Dosage should be individualized, and Dr. Jon J. Kabara, the physician/researcher who developed monolaurin, says that the usual recommended initial dose is 1.5 grams once or twice a day for one or two weeks. The dose can be increased to 3.0 grams once or twice daily thereafter. A maintenance dose can be 3.0 grams two or three times a day. The idea is to start with a low dose and then increase it gradually until you notice a positive response. Take monolaurin only under the supervision of your physician, who can prescribe it, determine your best dosage and monitor your progress. Dr. Kabara has, however, generously offered to respond to individual questions about dosage submitted with orders via his Web site, www.lauricidin.com.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I take acyclovir daily. It does not affect my liver or kidneys. It has been shown to decrease immune activation and protect the immune system. Even heart tissue is susceptible to herpes outbreaks.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me