Began an experiment with Ipamorelin and CJC-1295 w/o dac

Buy Lab Tests Online

pscarb

"boom dosing" was a term coined by Datbtrue, the guy that really made peptides popular and took the time to write extensively on them, "boom dosing" was only an experiment and was never intended to be something you would do on a regular basis.
this is very true and exactly where i learnt the majority of my knowledge from, but you are incorrect to a degree as yes Dat trialled the method and coined the phrase 'Boom Dosing' Dats trial was first carried out with the 1st and 2nd generation of GHRP but the cortisol/prolactin sides at the dose needed where far to much so he switched to IPAM. when i trialled the method i had lengthy talks with him to see if there was anything he would change......

but the studies i have placed in my article (can be found on Dats site) are not experiments but real studies, they clearly show the results and that this method was never meant to be used every day, Dat did use it PWO and before bed many times a week, his advice was to stick with 2-3 times per week once on those days.......

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

pscarb

We'll said, I would add that if he wanted to push doses further he can go to a max of 6 daily injections at saturation doses. Also it is the cjc dac that is causing the flushing, when I tried it i'd have a noticeable increase in blood pressure, I felt much better on mod grf 1-29. Also be careful of where you are sourcing your peptides as their is a lot of garbage out there now.
i know many who get the flush from ModGRF but as you have said this would be more down to the source than the product.

Dat has some new very interesting data on the use of CJC with DAC for periods of 4-6 weeks on doses of 30-60mcg per kg showing GH basel levels raised 4-10fold and IGF-1 1-3 fold without any negative impact on natural GH pulses, the studies he has on the forum make interesting reading....

bean5er

i know many who get the flush from ModGRF but as you have said this would be more down to the source than the product.

Dat has some new very interesting data on the use of CJC with DAC for periods of 4-6 weeks on doses of 30-60mcg per kg showing GH basel levels raised 4-10fold and IGF-1 1-3 fold without any negative impact on natural GH pulses, the studies he has on the forum make interesting reading....

Okay guys bare with me I'm a complete noon when it comes to this stuff but I'm very interested in the anti aging benefits. What concerns me with peptides HGH etc is cell proliferation and cancer. I dipped for 20 years and am worried (most likely due to my lack of knowledge) about maybe sparking some cell growth that may have or not have been there while I was using tobacco. What are the risks if any? Am I comoletely retarded asking this? If so I apologize in advance I'm just trying to learn and maybe have someone dummie it down for me.

Thanks

pscarb

well we all have cancer cells, and there has been some correlation to raised IGF-1 and cancer but its not as simple as you use GH then this converts to IGF and you get cancer, just like most things it is a complex process, i or anyone else cannot say with 100% accuracy that you will not get cancer from using peptides or GH, but then eating red meat has been some how linked to bowel cancer do you avoid red meat?

you have to be happy in your decision to use any drug, and for every study to show there is a link you will find one that shows no link......

bean5er

Thank you for the response and I apologize again for my ignorance and possibly stupid question. I've read studies showing no relation with lower doses and some stating the opposite which is why I asked. I appreciate the info bud.

pscarb

Thank you for the response and I apologize again for my ignorance and possibly stupid question. I've read studies showing no relation with lower doses and some stating the opposite which is why I asked. I appreciate the info bud.
no problem at all, the only stupid question is the one you DO NOT ask, every single knowledgable guy in any subject started off by asking the basic of questions........

To quote Tim Ferriss on the question of supplementation with drugs, "There is no such thing as a free lunch..."

In other words, I am taking a risk with HRT, GH peps, and the Nootropics that I take. I make a formidable effort (in my opinion) to take a calculated risk, by absorbing as much information as I can. Being able to discuss my usage here is also helpful.

You have to ask yourself, how will these chemicals serve you? What are you trying to accomplish? What ailments are you trying to relieve yourself from? And, have you tried other options?

For me, I want to function at my optimal level...key word is function. And, I dose accordingly.

chaps

Agreed, I love that site. It's interesting that a lot of guys are starting to go with cjc dac and not worrying about gh bleed, personally cjc dac made me feel awful.

HulkSmash

A few years ago, I had a shoulder injury (torn supraspinatus). I took 100mcg ipamorelin/100mcg GRF 1-29 pre workout (physiccal therapy, until my shoulder healed properly) and 100mcg of both pre-bed (slept great). Within about 4 months, my wife was telling me that I looked 25 years old (I was a worn looking 33 at the time, looked 43). The wrinkles on my face had filled, I had no puffiness under my eyes, my energy levels increased, and I could fast longer (I do alternate fasting). Not only that, but my surgeon/physical therapist were amazed at the increased healing of my shoulder. I was healing and the strength of the tendon was way ahead of what it should have been, especially for a man of my age. This stuff works well. Now, I've found that 50mcg of 1-29 is a sufficient dose so I will be starting 100mcg/ipamorelin and 50mcg GRF 1-29. I have also found that everyday, twice daily dosage is not necessary. I will probably dose pre-bed or post workout 3 times weekly. There is much information about these things, but they are well hidden. I only take my information from medical studies, clinical's, and scientific data, as well as those that have experimented with said protocols. I can only take ipamorelin, as the GHRP 2 or 6 (they both made me incredibly hungry/hypo feeling, and I could not sleep, because they had more of an effect on my prolactin and cortisol levels. Knowledge and experimentation will find what will do you best.

Last edited:

jabarnes2006

I have cjc w/o dac and ghrp2 2mg blend on its way. Im having problems finding dose amounts for the combined pep. Anyone have experience with this that can give me an idea of what to do?

jabarnes2006

Thanks Vince! Been on CJC GHRP 2 for almost 3 weeks. My body is starting to change big time! Losing the fat on my stomach and my skin is getting tighter and clearing up. Only thing I dont like about it is the amount of times I have to inject per day.

Thanks Vince! Been on CJC GHRP 2 for almost 3 weeks. My body is starting to change big time! Losing the fat on my stomach and my skin is getting tighter and clearing up. Only thing I dont like about it is the amount of times I have to inject per day.

I decided on MOD GRF 1 with GHRP 2, I figure I can try a vial injecting twice a day, post-workout and bed time, see how that goes. I'm not sure that multi injections daily is sustainable for too long. Some days I'll be sticking myself four times...

jabarnes2006

It does suck on that end. Im sticking myself 3 to 4 times a day right now. Had to give my stomach a break so started injecting into my shoulder. Gotta admit its not that bad when using the right pin.

I decided on MOD GRF 1 with GHRP 2, I figure I can try a vial injecting twice a day, post-workout and bed time, see how that goes. I'm not sure that multi injections daily is sustainable for too long. Some days I'll be sticking myself four times...

I'm not going to say yet that it's amazing, but I really like this, so. 4 days at bed time and I moved up to twice a day, post-workout and bedtime and I like this stuff very much. Feeling a bit more energized and "whole"...will definitely keep going.

One quite bothersome side effect I'm experiencing is tingling in my fingers, it's especially bad at night, waking up with this slept on the arm wrong feeling in the arm, not the fingers where it's limited to during the day. Currently using 100mcg 2XDay ModGrf1 plus GHRP 2 blend. (post workout and bedtime)

I am likely to cut the dose in half or go back to once per day.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Vince

That is common to growth hormone and most peptides. Are you experiencing carpal tunnel syndrome or trigger finger? Any body aches?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me