Began an experiment with Ipamorelin and CJC-1295 w/o dac

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
thank you Nelson...

this is the guide i have written, i have tried to do it in such a way that it puts aside the complexity of peptide use whilst still giving enough details to give users a good understanding of what they are and what they do, plus the most effective ways to use them.

Basic Guide to Peptides

Excellent guide...easy to understand and administer.

Thanks pscarb!

Tom Larabee

thank you Nelson...

this is the guide i have written, i have tried to do it in such a way that it puts aside the complexity of peptide use whilst still giving enough details to give users a good understanding of what they are and what they do, plus the most effective ways to use them.

Basic Guide to Peptides

Nice write up, do you have others for different peptides?

pscarb

Nice write up, do you have others for different peptides?
not as complete Tom, the reason for this was that there was so much confusion around the use of GHRP/GHRH peptides, i do have notes on many peptides but i mainly concentrate on the peptides that are worth it........

if you have any questions on practical use of any peptide let me know, i am sure i can answer most questions from a real world user stand point.

Brilliant! It's like a peptides for dummies article. The science does become overwhelming when you're trying to find out info. Conversely, if you start falling into a google rabbit hole, learning about each organic compound and how they function in the body...that's useful too.

One thing I have to mention from my research though is that I find it difficult to add more than one ml of bac water into the vials that my vendor provides. So, I usually use just 1ml therefore my dosage is volume is half of what you recommend.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Brilliant! It's like a peptides for dummies article. The science does become overwhelming when you're trying to find out info. Conversely, if you start falling into a google rabbit hole, learning about each organic compound and how they function in the body...that's useful too.

One thing I have to mention from my research though is that I find it difficult to add more than one ml of bac water into the vials that my vendor provides. So, I usually use just 1ml therefore my dosage is volume is half of what you recommend.

Wow! How small are these vials that you can't get 2 mls in?

I usually use 1 ml of bac water for every 1 mg of peptide where every 10 units on a slin pin is 100 mcg.

Basic Guide to Peptides "

BOOM Dosing:Another popular method to using these Peptides is to use a BOOM dose of Ipamorelin (2mg +) before bed time, this creates the original pulse of GH along with several smaller ones through the night. This really can only be carried out with Ipamorelin as there is no issues with Prolactin or Cortisol increase.
the protocol would be to use a larger amount of the GHRP peptide Ipamorelin lets say at 2mg – 5mg along with the standard dose of 100mcg of Mod GRF before you retire to bed (the same rules apply about food and timings) any less and you are not BOOM dosing

2mg of Ipam every night?!?! Wow, that can definitely get expensive. I've been using 100mcg of both ipam and cjc1295 no dac pre bed. In your opinion, am I wasting my time with this regimen?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
2mg of Ipam every night?!?! Wow, that can definitely get expensive. I've been using 100mcg of both ipam and cjc1295 no dac pre bed. In your opinion, am I wasting my time with this regimen?

You're right, 2 mg a night is a lot and is expensive as hell especially if it's a prolonged injection protocol.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Gene

Do you think I'm wasting my time with 100mcg of each per night?

I honestly don't know.

I use 300 mcg of Sermorelin before bed every night and it works for me as I am leaning out nicely.

I know a lot about HCG but when it comes to these other peptides I just don't know Mike...pscarb can help for sure.

pscarb

it is better to use as little BAC water as you can as the more you use can effects degradation times.....the measurements i mentioned are the most common, but agree with Gene your vials must be tiny....

No not at all, two totally different methods.....

the saturation dose(a dose where the return is at the highest point) is fine and studies have shown saturation dose of GHRP/GHRH will give an approx pulse of 1.13iu of your own natural GH (this will add to the release you have in REM sleep if taken at night)

BOOM dosing is a totally different method, IPAM is a dual compartment peptide and because it has no negative effect on prolactin or cortisol like GHRP-2 & 6 it is perfect and the only GHRP that should be used for this.

studies have shown a 4mg shot of IPAM will give a large pulse initially then continue to pulse GH through the next 5-6hrs......BOOM dose is 2-4mg as any less does not give the same effect.

i mainly just do BOOM dosing these days, yes it can be more expensive but i only do it twice a week so 4mg per week instead of 1.5mg doing the average 3 x day.....but with the BOOM dosing method you only need 100mcg of GHRH so you do counter the cost that way.

i will say you will get some anti-agin effect from once a day but in my experience 3 x day is far better and 5 x day is extremely good although many peoples lifestyle restricts these multiple shots sometimes.

i mainly just do BOOM dosing these days, yes it can be more expensive but i only do it twice a week so 4mg per week instead of 1.5mg doing the average 3 x day.....but with the BOOM dosing method you only need 100mcg of GHRH so you do counter the cost that way.

i will say you will get some anti-agin effect from once a day but in my experience 3 x day is far better and 5 x day is extremely good although many peoples lifestyle restricts these multiple shots sometimes.

With boom dosing, is there no harm to the PG with big pulses of GH as opposed to the bleed you get with CJC1295 DAC?

Also, what is the desired result using BOOM dosing? Aesthetics, productivity in the gym?

Personally, my goals with the peptides currently is anti-aging. I know for a fact that peps alone will not make me aesthetic in the body building sense. And, I'm not ready to make that commitment a priority right now. So, 100mcgs of each every night is good enough for me.

pscarb

With boom dosing, is there no harm to the PG with big pulses of GH as opposed to the bleed you get with CJC1295 DAC?

Also, what is the desired result using BOOM dosing? Aesthetics, productivity in the gym?

Personally, my goals with the peptides currently is anti-aging. I know for a fact that peps alone will not make me aesthetic in the body building sense. And, I'm not ready to make that commitment a priority right now. So, 100mcgs of each every night is good enough for me.
BOOM dosing doesn't give large GH pulses, it gives the standard pulse but several of them through the night as you sleep, the 1295 with DAC gives as you have said a bleed effect and not a large one at that, this has a negative effect on the PG plus i see no sense in any male wanting to create a bleed environment when it goes against the way we naturally release GH??

your goals for using peptides are clear and what i expected, from a single dose before bed, i agree peptides will not make you more aesthetic in the BB sense but then no PED would by themselves.

the desired result from BOOM dosing is the same as from using peptides, the goal posts do not shift because of the dose, the difference is you inject once but get 5-6hrs of small GH pulses through the night, i have used this system for the last 4-5months with what i would suggest are good results......its not a method for everyone but it is a great alternative to 5 x day saturation dose....

chaps

the problem you have when using CJC1295 with DAC is that it creates a bleed type scenario not a pulse (pulse is much more effective) and the bleed over time could cause damage to you PG a better choice would be to use Mod GRF 1-29.

also using a dose of 400mcg for the IPAM is really a waste of your peptides as anything above saturation dose will give diminished returns, saturation dose(1mcg per kg) is a dose that will give maximum return, if you double the saturation dose then you will not get double the GH pulse in fact no where near that, then the more you use the less added benefit you will get.
you will get far more benefit doing 4 x 100mcg injections of IPAM/1295 w/oDAC than you will taking 400mcg in one shot, the key is frequency not dose.

Semorelin is a GHRH, (unmodified GRF (1-29) usually takes mgs quantity to reach saturation dose as it is quickly cleaved by blood enzymes but it has a very short life (<6min) so the dose needs to be in MG not MCG

there is no benefit at all to using Semorelin over Modified GRF 1-29....

i have written a basic peptide guide that covers all the commonly used GHRP and GHRH peptides, it is on my site if Admin does not mind i will link to it....i don't want to just do that in respect to the forum (as i am new)

We'll said, I would add that if he wanted to push doses further he can go to a max of 6 daily injections at saturation doses. Also it is the cjc dac that is causing the flushing, when I tried it i'd have a noticeable increase in blood pressure, I felt much better on mod grf 1-29. Also be careful of where you are sourcing your peptides as their is a lot of garbage out there now.

chaps

"boom dosing" was a term coined by Datbtrue, the guy that really made peptides popular and took the time to write extensively on them, "boom dosing" was only an experiment and was never intended to be something you would do on a regular basis.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me