Began an experiment with Ipamorelin and CJC-1295 w/o dac

Buy Lab Tests Online
Vince

That is common to growth hormone and most peptides. Are you experiencing carpal tunnel syndrome or trigger finger? Any body aches?

Body aches, no. But yes the tingling (or numbness) in my finger tips is a minor nuisance. The right side is more pronounced than the left. It's the overnite that waking with the arm "asleep" basically from the elbow down that is bothersome, it's disturbing my sleep.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I came of the mod grf 1 w/ghrp 2 blend for one week and the tingling in the extremities did not decrease.
I am now trying "cjc w/o DAC plus Ipamorelin" @ 100mcg total, and having another mildly bothersome side effect, some very light stomach upset (Gastric motility?), and then an on rush of the munchies. ALso a little trouble going to sleep that I don't normally experience. I am going to use this 1-2 more days to see if it's a passing thing. Otherwise will order from another supplier and see if that treats me better.

I will say that I see change in my body enough that I'm looking past these minor side effects. My gym experience is growing nicely, up in body weight, up in my lifts etc etc, combined with my TRT, of course.

I've now decided to stop use of these peptides, at last use I was using 200mcg 2x a day of 1295 w/o DAC plus GRHP 2. The side effect of tingling in the extremities was getting quite bad while asleep, mildly tolerable during the day but it was waking me up it was so bad some nights.

Help! I am trying to figure this out - I am starting CJC1295 DAC and IPAmorelin
I am 60 Yrs Old and in decent shape - no body builder but 3 to 4 WO a week
I want to start on lower does then work up- CJC - 2ML twice a week
Ipamorelin 100mcg twice a day as I cant pen at lunch but will on days I can.
I have a .3ml pens marked in iu - how the heck do I know what doses - is 10ius = 100mcg? Do I need bigger pens for the CJC?
Also - 5ML bottles of both - do I mix with 5ML of BAC water for proper potency?
Thanks - this gets confusing
Hell I don't even know if I am posting this right - UGH - it sucks to get old.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me