Began an experiment with Ipamorelin and CJC-1295 w/o dac

Buy Lab Tests Online
I started Monday, April 7th. So, far so good.

The dose is 100mcg daily pre-workout only.

Workouts are excellent. Today is leg day so, I'll see how well I recover on Friday (2nd day after syndrome).

I feel a little groggy in the morning.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Mike
What will you be monitoring? IGF-1 and cortisol?

He didn't tell me specifically, and if he did I didn't remember. However, I now know what to ask for specifically. Any other levels you'd want to monitor on these peptides?

Progress Report:

I did a 100mcg each pre-bed dose last night and could NOT sleep! I'm on sleep meds and had to take an extra dose to fall asleep. However, my legs feel fresh today. Here was last night's leg routine:

Cardio: 25min on treadmill; 15min @5mph, 5min @4mph, 3min @3mph
Box Squat: 4x10; 225, 275, 295, 315.
Squat: 10x10; 135
Leg extensions: 10 reps down the stack to failure
Leg curls: 10 reps down the stack to failure
Calf raises: 4x10; 4 plates

Update: chest workout last night.
DB presses: 55-100lbs 7-10 reps
Incline Bench: 10x10 135lbs
Decline Bench: 10x10 135lb
Bicep workout

I feel like I'm able to last longer in my workouts. Yesterday was my t injection day. So my t levels may have been low too.

I took a 100mcg ipam/100mcg cjc dose pre workout and pre bed. I'm starting to have the crazy dreams now also.

Hi all,

It's been a month. I've upped my ipam to 200mcg am, post workout, pre bed. CJC is at 100mcg but at the same frequency.

I've seen significant strength gains on my bench press and I've been getting some, "Dude, you're swole!" compliments.

I'd say my experiment is working.

Sleep is great. I read about people having crazy dreams...I can complete agree. No body aches. These peps and TRT is all I'm on for now.

The one complaint I have (which I just reflected on today) is fatigue. But, this may not have anything to do with the peptides. I'm getting into the cannabis business and have been also experimenting with different cannabis strains. I completely skipped my workouts since last Wednesday.

I'm going to chill out on the weed and see if that fixes things. (I just started using again 2 weeks ago.)

Mike

How are you sleep and appetite? Any body aches? What else are you taking besides the two peptides and TRT?

Sleep and appetite went unchanged on these peps. No body aches, but do I have a flushing feeling when I inject, (similar to taking niacin).

I've bumped up my dosages to 200mcg each, am and pm only. No more post workout dose. I have probably gained about 10 pounds of muscle. However, since I'm a certified Husky Boy, I'm not getting the shredding effect that my leaner colleagues are getting.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Mike

The only concern about taking Arginine at the doses needed (over 1000 mg per day) is a potential flare up of herpes if you have had it in the past.
If you are on acyclovir , then this is not an issue.

Last week I shot 2mg of CJC 1295 DAC once and 200mcg Ipam 2x daily. This week I'm on 2mg CJC1295 DAC once, 400mcg CJC1295 NO DAC and 400mcg ipam pre-bed.

Last night I had a pretty intense flushing feeling for about an hour.

manilasun

I'm new to the forum and there is some great information here that I need to do more reading on. I've been taking Ipam and ModGrf 1-29 for at least 2yrs now. The first thing I noticed is that I have good quality sleep. I have difficulty sleeping and staying asleep. I take these peps 20min before I go to bed and get a good deep sleep for at least most of the night. I take them before doing my morning cardio, after my workout (afternoon) and before I go to bed. I've read if you take it before your morning cardio it releases more FFA to burn during your session. After the workout to aid in recovery. Before bed to aid in a deeper sleep. It is important when you take them. Dont eat before morning cardio...no carbs/sugary drinks...3hrs should have passed before taking another shot and do not eat before 15-20min after taking the peps. The reason (I've read) to wait these times is to take them while your insulin levels are low. High Insulin levels will minimize the pulsation of the GH. The phrase I've read is to try to keep "insulin quiet" to maximize the pulse of GH. Ipam can work by itself but if taken with ModGrf 1-29 it will magnify the GH Pulse. ModGrf is useless by itself. I've read that there is a saturation dose, so more is not better. 200mcg for each should do the job. Since synthetic GH shuts down natural production, these peps stimulate the pituitary to pulse more natural GH. To get the maximum effect of syn GH, you would also take the shot at the same time discussed above. Once again, this is what I've read and the protocol that I've followed. The results arent like AAS (nothing is!) but it is a good way to feel better since I cant take TRT. (trying to have kids) I also travel with the peps bc I value the sleep that I get from it.

Question - How does Semorelin differ from peps Ipam/Modgrf 1-29 (both are Grhp and Ghrh)? I am interested researching Semorelin if it is far better than the peps.

Thanks again!

pscarb

Last week I shot 2mg of CJC 1295 DAC once and 200mcg Ipam 2x daily. This week I'm on 2mg CJC1295 DAC once, 400mcg CJC1295 NO DAC and 400mcg ipam pre-bed.

Last night I had a pretty intense flushing feeling for about an hour.
the problem you have when using CJC1295 with DAC is that it creates a bleed type scenario not a pulse (pulse is much more effective) and the bleed over time could cause damage to you PG a better choice would be to use Mod GRF 1-29.

also using a dose of 400mcg for the IPAM is really a waste of your peptides as anything above saturation dose will give diminished returns, saturation dose(1mcg per kg) is a dose that will give maximum return, if you double the saturation dose then you will not get double the GH pulse in fact no where near that, then the more you use the less added benefit you will get.
you will get far more benefit doing 4 x 100mcg injections of IPAM/1295 w/oDAC than you will taking 400mcg in one shot, the key is frequency not dose.

I'm new to the forum and there is some great information here that I need to do more reading on. I've been taking Ipam and ModGrf 1-29 for at least 2yrs now. The first thing I noticed is that I have good quality sleep. I have difficulty sleeping and staying asleep. I take these peps 20min before I go to bed and get a good deep sleep for at least most of the night. I take them before doing my morning cardio, after my workout (afternoon) and before I go to bed. I've read if you take it before your morning cardio it releases more FFA to burn during your session. After the workout to aid in recovery. Before bed to aid in a deeper sleep. It is important when you take them. Dont eat before morning cardio...no carbs/sugary drinks...3hrs should have passed before taking another shot and do not eat before 15-20min after taking the peps. The reason (I've read) to wait these times is to take them while your insulin levels are low. High Insulin levels will minimize the pulsation of the GH. The phrase I've read is to try to keep "insulin quiet" to maximize the pulse of GH. Ipam can work by itself but if taken with ModGrf 1-29 it will magnify the GH Pulse. ModGrf is useless by itself. I've read that there is a saturation dose, so more is not better. 200mcg for each should do the job. Since synthetic GH shuts down natural production, these peps stimulate the pituitary to pulse more natural GH. To get the maximum effect of syn GH, you would also take the shot at the same time discussed above. Once again, this is what I've read and the protocol that I've followed. The results arent like AAS (nothing is!) but it is a good way to feel better since I cant take TRT. (trying to have kids) I also travel with the peps bc I value the sleep that I get from it.

Question - How does Semorelin differ from peps Ipam/Modgrf 1-29 (both are Grhp and Ghrh)? I am interested researching Semorelin if it is far better than the peps.

Thanks again!
Semorelin is a GHRH, (unmodified GRF (1-29) usually takes mgs quantity to reach saturation dose as it is quickly cleaved by blood enzymes but it has a very short life (<6min) so the dose needs to be in MG not MCG

there is no benefit at all to using Semorelin over Modified GRF 1-29....

i have written a basic peptide guide that covers all the commonly used GHRP and GHRH peptides, it is on my site if Admin does not mind i will link to it....i don't want to just do that in respect to the forum (as i am new)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me