ECA Stack to Lose Fat

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Is anyone using the old ECA stack (ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin) for fat loss?

Why does that sound so dangerous?

There are many other thermogenic compounds you can use to reduce body fat.

I stack the following with great results:

1. Green Coffee Bean Extract
2. Raspberry Ketons
3. L-Carnitine
4. CLA
5. Fucothin

All safe and very effective!

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Gene, why does that sound dangerous?

From MedicineNet.com but you can Google more side effects.

Aspirin has many side effects as well such as excessive bleeding and stomach disorders when taken for prolonged period of time.

There are other safer forums of weight lose supplements if one is willing to do some research. My stack above is a winner for me and totally safe as well.

WARNING: This drug should not be used in combination with other stimulant products (e.g., caffeine),other cough-and-cold products, or as a dietary supplement for the purpose of weight loss or body building. Doing so may increase your risk of unlikely but potentially fatal side effects including:stroke, heart attack, seizures, or severe mental disorders. In addition, dietary supplements containing ephedrine should not exceed 8 mg as a single ephedrine dose, 24 mg of ephedrine per day (24 hours), or be given for longer than 7 days, as recommended by the FDA. Exceeding the recommended ephedrine dose increases your risk of the side effects noted above.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
JWSimpkins, I have used the stack but my blood pressure and heart rate went up too much. It also affected my sleep. But the workouts were great!

GEORGE TOULIATOS

Sympatheticomimetic adrenergic stimulants of CNS,as ephedra alkaloids,are responsible for heart arrythmias;ventricular tachycardia,atrial fibrilation.Also ischemic episodes,such as angina pectoris and less often acute myocardial infarction.Systolic hypertension and hemoragic stroke is another option.
When combined to methyloxanthines (caffeine) and salicilic acid,then they act synergisticly,since caffeine and aspirin are co-factors.Moreover,they cause restlessness and alert,as they affect neurotransmiters in brain.Hypomania is a side effect of prolonged ECA stack abuse

Cips1975

BUMP: Was thinking of trying as close a stack as possible to the old school ECA stack. The C and the A are easy to get. It is the Ephedrine as that has been banned for many moons. I know there were some herbals like Ma haung shout out to the original TwinLab Ripped Fuel one of the best supps ever made. That had all the herbals in it but worked great. Anyway, I am seeing a lot of knock offs using various herbals of ECA and tons of other crap sprinkled in there. one being bitter orange extract which has synephrine. Curious what you have used or Recommend to get the closet to ECA. Saw this on Enhanced Athlete called ECA Shred. Here are the specs.
637A920D-4695-41F2-B96B-AA09F3EB7B6B.png

BronkAid, 25mg ephedrine, 200 mg caffeine pill, 81 mg low dose aspirin. Started this 2 days ago. Will stay on it for 6-8 weeks. Have a blood pressure monitor.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Be very careful. This stack and affect your sleep and you will end up tired and moody after a few days. Be very conservative and never take it after 12 noon.

it can also raise blood pressure which can be a problem if you already have high BP.

I have no doubt that it can also worsen ED.

Be very careful. This stack and affect your sleep and you will end up tired and moody after a few days. Be very conservative and never take it after 12 noon.

it can also raise blood pressure which can be a problem if you already have high BP.

I have no doubt that it can also worsen ED.
Thanks for your reply.
I have tried taking 2 doses 5 hours apart. Too much. Had a tossing and turning night. I like to take it first thing when I wake up and fast until late morning early afternoon. In February I weighed 266 pounds. Showed beginning signs of Fatty Liver Disease. PCP reluctantly prescribed phentermine. 30 day supply, 15mg, $11 copay with insurance. She renewed prescription twice more. I got down to 235 pounds in early June.
Now, in September, I weigh 233 and want to get down to 210 pounds. I will try the old school ECA Stack. I have a blood pressure monitor.
Any more suggestions, do's and don'ts while taking ECA will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

sammmy

Believe it or not, Amazon used to sell Ephedra twigs from China before the coronavirus escalated. Tea from 5 grams ground twigs reminded me what a good Ephedra feels like. You can also get pseudo-ephedrine (weaker form) in a nasal decongestant SUDAFED by prescription.

Ephedrine is in the same class as amphetamines and as Nelson pointed out, they all will impair erection and sleep. They do suppress hunger and lead to weight loss but once you stop them the effect will be lost.

They are NOT something to take every day of your life so the results will not be sustainable but they might inspire you to go on without them when you get in a lower weight category. What would be sustainable is to start counting and limiting calories and start moderate exercises every day - at least an hour walking. THAT will give you sustainable results when it becomes a way of a healthy life.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me