TRT and Gym Injuries

Buy Lab Tests Online

robs2nd75

I have been on TRT for roughly a year now and have had numerous injuries in the Gym. My GH is normal I have no idea why this keeps happening. I am significantly stronger than ever before but the frequency of injuries is alarming. Does anyone have any ideas?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I stay away from heavy weights and focus on higher reps (8 to 12) and perfect forum.

I train for physique so that works for me like it does any body builder.

This tends to keep stress off of the tendon to a greater degree but not 100% as I still get strained tendons from time to time.

Perfect form is another thing to focus on. Many injuries can be had due to poor form so make sure each and every movement is perfect and listen to your body.

There are a lot of supplements that can help with joint and tendons just do some reading on the subject and see what works for you.

robs2nd75, In mid December you did a posting titled JOINT PAIN that essentially described the same situation you're going through now. Gene made the same comments then as he has now and I still agree with them 100%. I responded to your post by suggesting you try a combination of Lipoic Acid and Glucosamine Sulfate. Did you ever try this? It's done absolute wonders for me and I can't believe it won't give you at least some relief. If I could figure out how to do it, I insert a link to that thread so that all could take a look at it. You can pull it up by clicking "Quick Links" and then clicking "Subscribed Threads". This will show everything you've posted or responded to. If you haven't tried this combo yet please give it a try and let us know how it's helped. You've been dealing with the pain and frustration of this issue for some time now and it's time to get some relief. I hate to see a man suffer! Best of luck to you!
Ron

robs2nd75

Saw my Endo today and she is doing a GH stim test as she is concerned with the injuries as well. I have tried all of the OTC's and nothing seems to help.....I appreciate all of your responses...it's depressing to get injured all the time. I have been extremely careful with form but admittedly I find myself gravitating towards 5 x 5 in the gym. Latest injury was a herniated disc at L3, dislocated hip (which popped right back into place), and the x-rays show bursitis in my hip. This injury occurred while doing seated rows at 80% of 1rm....seated rows!!!! I know Gene is absolutely correct about the tendons but I've had injuries in 12-15 rep range. Before TRT I never had gains in the gym but also never had injuries. Thanks again for your thoughts they are appreciated more than I can express......rob

Saw my Endo today and she is doing a GH stim test as she is concerned with the injuries as well. I have tried all of the OTC's and nothing seems to help.....I appreciate all of your responses...it's depressing to get injured all the time. I have been extremely careful with form but admittedly I find myself gravitating towards 5 x 5 in the gym. Latest injury was a herniated disc at L3, dislocated hip (which popped right back into place), and the x-rays show bursitis in my hip. This injury occurred while doing seated rows at 80% of 1rm....seated rows!!!! I know Gene is absolutely correct about the tendons but I've had injuries in 12-15 rep range. Before TRT I never had gains in the gym but also never had injuries. Thanks again for your thoughts they are appreciated more than I can express......rob

Glad that you've talked to your Doc about this. There's obviously something more going on here than any of us would have imagined. Hopefully she can pin point the problem and tell you how to fix it. Please let us know what she tells you. You're in our thoughts!

robs2nd75

IGF-1 and IGFBP3 are well into normal ranges so she is cancelling stim test. Calcium is elevated for the fourth consecutive blood draw so she is looking at PTH. Does anyone have experience with Hyperparathyroidism?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me