Test Results prior AD's

Buy Lab Tests Online

markcomp

My second post after finding this site - great, thank goodness some sane responses at last!!!
Birfely back in 2011 i thought libido, life in general had lost its edge, Dr thought depression so prescribed SRRI's which killed my libido / ercetion / just abput everything stone dead! Although otherwise it helped. Later readuingh the literature it transpires that SRRI's can have this side effect in some people!! I did not read the side effects leaflet so it was a bit of a shock.
Anyway dug out my results from then, any thoughts on them and what to do now?

FSH 10.7
LH 3.6
Testosterone 4.94ng/ml
TSH 1.04
Prolactin 7.44

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Your labs look good. What antidepressant are you using? Is it affecting both sex drive and erections or only sex drive? How about time to reach orgasm?

markcomp

Hi,
These results were from 2011 and I was prescribed citoprolam. I did not even think to check side effects; they started to work after about 3-4 weeks and after about 6-8 weeks I realised that my sex drive had just switched off, it was just like switching a light. I then checked the leaflet and it indicated occasional effects but then went on line to find that with some people, it is more serious. It affected libido erection and orgasm, none of which had ever been a problem other than I was becoming aware of a lowering libido over time but erection and orgasm was still really good just less frequent. Talked to psychiatrist who then put me onto welbrutin - some very minir improvement, finally I researched more and asked about coaxil. This at least got me back to a reasonable "bedroom" state but orgasm and erection has never really been the same. Plenty of reports out there but no real answers. I have a feeling that it is the dopamine pathways that were interfered with, but hard to confirm and certainly no one seems to have an answer although I not the only one.
2-3 years on I have been off ADs for 6 months and feel that its time to look for answers. The questionnaire on the site seems to fit me but I am not really sure where to go with this now.

markcomp

PS Time to orgasm, was much faster, but partly down to the fact that it was very "fragile", i.e. I could lose it really easily, so I did not hold back and have an understanding partner. It is better now than it was but not like pre- ADs when I could hold off for a long time.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
IMO you need a complete blood work and analysis done including a complete Thyroid work-up beyond just TSH.

Go to the blood work forum here and see what you need.

A good Anti Aging Physician is the type of practitioner that you want to do this physical and evaluation.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me