Androgel Vs Androxal Testosterone Study Recruiting in Houston

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
This study is run by Dr Larry Lipshultz' team in Houston. Dr Lipshultz is one of the top urologists and testosterone replacement experts in the United States.

All medications and blood work will be provided. Compensation for study participation will be given. Everyone will receive treatment (no placebo).

The study is looking for men with a body mass index above 25 (calculate yours here) who have low testosterone blood level. Half will receive Androgel and the other half will receive Androxal, a clomiphene isomer.

Please visit this site for contact information: https://www.bcm.edu/clinical-trials/view/H-34321

More information about Dr Larry Lipshultz: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/threads/1317-Dr-Larry-Lipshultz-in-Houston

Attachments

• androxal.jpg
    androxal.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 609
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

txmx

I have never understood why the Androxal trials require a BMI over 25. They have done this before. Why not do trials of normal-weight people. Are they trying to "game" the outcome in some manner? It would also be nice if they could study and include results on "subjective" benefits, i.e. libido, etc, rather than just reporting that yes, testosterone went up by "x" amount and therefore Androxal is a wonder-pill :)

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I have never understood why the Androxal trials require a BMI over 25. They have done this before. Why not do trials of normal-weight people. Are they trying to "game" the outcome in some manner? It would also be nice if they could study and include results on "subjective" benefits, i.e. libido, etc, rather than just reporting that yes, testosterone went up by "x" amount and therefore Androxal is a wonder-pill :)

I asked the same question. To be honest, screening people for a study costs money. So I think the company thinks (based on some published data that show low T in obese men) that men with a BMI of 25 have a higher chance to have low testosterone, thus minimizing screening costs by not spending blood test funds on men who turn out to have a total testosterone above 350 ng/dL.

txmx

Ok Nelson, thanks for having asked. If you have any influence with them, the question of measuring subjective benefits still stands. Imagine, a pill that stimulates endogenous testosterone production in secondary or tertiary hypogonadal men, AND includes the subjective benefits we all look for, while eliminating the downsides of the zuclomiphene isomer. Goodbye clomiphene, goodbye exogenous T for many men, hello Androxal. However, I realize there are many competing political and monetary considerations from many players in the medical and pharma hierarchy/cartel, so, I guess we wait and hope. If Dr. Lipshultz cannot get the subjective benefits included in the trial, maybe he could, ahem, "notice" or casually "ask" the participants about subjective benefits and report those later, maybe through this forum? Just some thoughts :)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me