Empty sella

Buy Lab Tests Online

tmckenzie

Due to some migraines I started having a few months back and them getting more frequent, my dr had me do an MRI . Well, since we never determined why my t was low and I have no insurance, I told the dr I wanted everything looked at ESP pituitary so I got my money's worth. Only thing of note was empty sella. So that was my trouble all this time. Have not studied on it yet, but I am wondering does my trt need something more as I see very little benefits from it. Seem like growth hormone should be checked now too? What else? Any ideas at all I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

tmckenzie

Thanks Nelson. Seems to explain in my mind why I am not up to par. Never had a head injury. I read radiation might cause it. I drank a lot of water with radium226 and 228 in it unknowingly, and shortly after is when my troubles started. Either way, got to figure out how to treat. I how dr Saya, can be of help. Dr. Wants me to see an endo.

tmckenzie

I got a message in since he is still treating my low t. No. I do not get any help. If they took into consideration that I caught my wife cheating and I cannot take care of the children and pay 1500 a month child support, then I could get it. The cheapest plan here for me is 600 a month. Just cannot do it.

tmckenzie

I wrote my old endo this am. When I left him, I was worse than ever. Had me on 150 mgs a day clomid. Test was 200. This is his response. Can anything be told by the numbers here even though they are older? Advice, seeing endo south of here in the am to appease my regular dr.

Thomas:

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching