Blood Test discussion

Buy Lab Tests Online
I'd like to post my labs in the blood test discussion forum but, as I am registered here with my Facebook account, I'm really concerned about privacy. Is there a possibility to restrict the access to that particular forum only to registered users? I think blood works are sensitive information and honestly I feel uncomfortable in posting such data in a forum freely accessible by everyone.
Many boards have restricted areas and I think this is a typical case in which such a measure should be implemented.
As a last resort is it possible to change nickname?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I understand your concern for privacy but to get the depth and breath of response that you would be looking for from the members here I don't know any other way than to post them to the boards.

I've seen hundreds of men over the years, myself included, who post their results in these types of forums with no negative outcome.

Just make sure you block out any patient and Doctor contact information from your labs if you scan and post them.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Ronnie

Re register with a different email you use with facebook and with a dummy name. Unfortunately we cannot delete profiles.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me