Feel awful-clomid not working

Buy Lab Tests Online
I have been on clomid, 50 mg, since December 20th. I saw a new doc then who wanted to see if he could jump start my own production with clomid before trying shots, or the pellets. I was on Androgel before and had no change. I have not noticed any positive benefits or changes since taking clomid. In the past month however I have been feeling pretty awful--tired, emotional, muscles are fatigued and even hurting, aches, and still same low T issues.

Any suggestions or experiences similar? Considering calling the doc on Monday and telling him how I am feeling and see if I can see him sooner than my scheduled appt (March 21) or ask if I should stop taking clomid, etc.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Get blood work first before doing anything and see where your serum levels are.

Post them here complete with ranges.

Clomid probably isn't working for you and it's no surprise.

TRT may be the solution you need...but blood work first my friend!!!

another problem can be that clomid exerts estrogenic effects on the body and many people feel awful on it and don't realize the benefits until they come off. That is if the restart actually sticks. I know I felt awful while I was taking it. Good luck

I wasted my time with varying levels of clomid hoping for restart etc. numbers came up with high dosage and dropped as tapered.....but never did I really see symptoms improve with clomid

Find a good Doc and look for a good protocol going. Clomid isn't it

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I have never met anyone who feels great on Clomid (clomiphene) monotherapy. Also, total testosterone rarely goes up above 600 ng/dL in most men on Clomid. Yes, LH and FSH got up but it seems that the HPTA upregulation somehow does not translate into better quality of life (I am yet to find a good explanation about this, by the way). I have no idea why any doctor would prescribe it unless you really need fertility boosting for short periods of time.

More Clomid posts:

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/threads/1021-Clomid-vs-hcg?highlight=clomiphene

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/thr...e-and-Sperm-Count-in-Men?highlight=clomiphene

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/thr...terone-replacement-or-anabolic-steroids.6299/

txmx

I did clomiphene monotherapy for about 17 months. Total T ran in the 600-875 range depending on dose level (25 or 50mg EOD). Free T was always below normal due to high SHBG. There was never any noticeable improvement in subjective quality of life issues. Convenient pill, but not the results you are looking for. Maybe Androxal will be different?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I doubt Androxal will be different. It is an isomer of clomiphene. But it may get approved not because of quality of life or ED, but because the company just promises the FDA increases in testosterone.

Thanks for the feedback so far guys. Seeing as Insurance will not cover this because I am a man, but covered my wife when she took it a few years ago, its not cheap either. Almost as much as the androgel was. I'm just ready for injections at this point.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me