Is Cholesterol Really the Cause of Heart Disease?

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
LDL particles damage your artery walls causing small tears. Those tears get repaired by calcium deposits. Unfortunately when those calcium deposits get too large they narrow the artery and cause problems. Monitoring of your calcium is very important. If you have calcium build up, you want as little year to year progress as possible - it's still up for debate on actually lowering your calcium score. Cholesterol tests without particle counts are mostly useless, however looking at your triglyceride to HDL ratio can be the first clue that you need to dive deeper. If Trig:HDL is over 2 you should look at getting an NMR Lipoprofile which will show all your particle counts and sizes. If you have high particle counts then you should get a Calcium Heart Scan which will reveal any CVD progress.

For the most part, the roots start with insulin resistance (Hyperinsulinemia) and metabolic syndrome (pretty much the list of hidden causes in OP).

Everyone over 40 should watch this video.

Inflammation plays a big role and regarding calcium as long as on is getting enough vitamin k2 it should prevent excess from being shuttled in the wrong places (arteries).

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Inflammation is a biological mechanism our bodies use to deal with internal and external events, such as combatting infections, repairing tissues or mitigating the immediate consequences of a fractured bone. However, it often carries a negative connotation since many diseases provoke symptoms through the process of inflammation. So although it is absolutely necessary for keeping the human body functioning properly, like so many things in biology, too much or too little is the problem. Inflammation can be managed with and without drugs. Here we will focus on ketogenesis and ketones with regards to treating inflammation since both drug and drug-free approaches can be discussed.

https://breaknutrition.com/how-ketogenesis-and-ketones-treat-inflammation/

I´m on statins for 15-20 years by now and I can´t tell any difference because I don´t remember anyway I supply daily Q10, Seleniun and Vit k2 among other vitamins and minerals. I would like to upper my Q10 from 100 to 2-300 but the stuff is really expensive.

Vince

Super Moderator
I´m on statins for 15-20 years by now and I can´t tell any difference because I don´t remember anyway I supply daily Q10, Seleniun and Vit k2 among other vitamins and minerals. I would like to upper my Q10 from 100 to 2-300 but the stuff is really expensive.
I use amazon subscribe and save, it saves me 15% for 5 or more subscriptions.

MarcoFL

I have had high cholesterol my entire life and at 58 still zero on calcium cardiac score. I keep an eye on inflammation which I think is the biggest problem.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me