High Estrogen, always normal Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

synthroidguy

Hello, searching for answers. 46 year old male, no thyroid gland. Un treated total testosterone 215,240 etc.

Taking .3 on a 200 ml bottle 1 time a week of cypinate. Every time I am tested 4 days after injecting, my levels are 550-700 total testosterone. Frees are within range.

However, the Estrogen and Estridial are always high, sometimes double the range. I have been taking 1/4 of a arimadex every other day, but still cant seem to get the estrogen under control.

I am confused why the estrogen is so high, but the testosterone is where it should be. The Endocrinologist has offered to send me out for a testicle sonogram which scares the heck out of me. Why would the estrogen be so high if everything else is normal? I cant take Arimadex forever, right?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Did you use the ultrasensitive estradiol test? If so, what was the value? There will be a study published soon that shows that high estradiol is linked to better sex drive. Stay tuned

synthroidguy

Did you use the ultrasensitive estradiol test? If so, what was the value? There will be a study published soon that shows that high estradiol is linked to better sex drive. Stay tuned

i told this guy to run that on me, he said this was fine

estrogen, total serum 233 130 or less is the range.. is he a moron?

synthroidguy

also, i just looked at the next test he gave me. He put "estrogen, fractionated" . My main goal is to get my thyroid under control still. but i think the testosterone has a part in this balance as well. What is fractionated? do i scribble it out and put ultra sensitive estridial?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me